أعلنت شركة أوكيو عن توفر شاغر وظيفي لديها بمسمى :
Control and Automation (C&A) Field Technician
Main tasks and responsibilities
· Ensures availability, quality and reliability of control systems in NGLE plant – comprising of Distributed Control System (DCS), Emergency Shutdown System (ESD) and complex PLC Based control system and loops.
· Receives assignment or work orders from supervisor and coordinates C/A activities with other peers for troubleshooting and repair works on distributed Control System, PLCs and other Logic controllers.
· Follow laid down procedures to undertake Maintenance jobs, Planned shutdown ,Emergency shutdown activities and Minor modification jobs (Minor Projects, MOCs etc.).
· Ensures availability functionality of ESD Valves in NGLE Plant.
· Monitors and troubleshoots Control System Network.
· Assist in troubleshooting of Control System activities, DCS, PLCs and tuning on complex control loops.
· Assist in programming of various Programmable Logic controllers like Siemens, Honeywell ESD, AB PLC etc.
· Assists in carrying out minor configuration and block, Graphic changes in DCS.
· Maintains technical expertise in functional area.
· Carries out the technical evaluation of bids and generate the evaluation report.
· Assists in Spares Management for Control System Assets.
· Sound in troubleshooting Standard communication protocols followed in Industry.
External: Contractors, Vendors & Suppliers
Notable Working Conditions. Field Operations and office environment, Moderate to intensive computer screen use.
§ Minimum Qualifications for this position is Diploma in Electrical/Instrumentation/ Electronics Engineering or similar
Excellent knowledge of written, read, and spoken English (required) | Arabic – Native (desirable)
Background and experience
Competencies and skills
· Relevant experience in similar role (Oil & Gas experience preferred).
· Experience and knowledge in Maintenance, cost control, contract development, installation, trouble shooting, and start-up.
· Sound judgment in technical matters with good skills in engineering field materials specifications and international standards.
· Good experience in handling of Maintenance Contracts and shutdown related jobs.
· Knowledge of :
o Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
o Expertise in SAP- PM
o Process Equipment Life-Cycle Management
· Knowledge of instrument control loops.
· Familiar with Systems, Applications and Products in data processing (SAP).
· Experience on Local control station/ Plant interface bus ,DCS , ESD ,PLCs ,HMIs , F&G System , Switches and Routers ,Fiber Optic devices , Barriers ,Relays, Vibration Monitoring System ,Communication network and protocols like MODBUS , Ethernet , TCP/IP, Asset Management System and Overspeed protection Systems.
· Thorough use of facts and Time Management.
· Maintaining ,Troubleshooting and Result oriented
· Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and MOC Procedures.
· Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
· Familiar to SAP system transactions and reports
· Developing and Modifying Technical Procedures
· Verbal and writing reporting skills-effective Communication
· Leadership and people management skills
· Demonstrated leadership impact to deliver improved and sustained performance
· Able to build relationships within department staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in a diversified and critical environment.
· Ability to align the requirements of operations and maintenance
· Familiar with techniques for ensuring data integrity with various integration of information/ reports
· Knowledge in estimating, budgeting and cost control.
للتقديم اضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا