أعلنت الشركة العمانية للغاز الطبيعي المسال عن توفر شاغر وظيفي لديها بمسمى :
Lead Planning Engineer – Materials and Workpack (Omani Nationals Only)
- Lead detailed maintenance schedule and plans of multi-discipline maintenance activities within the approved schedule and budget and in accordance with complex HS policy and procedures.
- Lead with internal and external stakeholders to identify, source and make available all multi-discipline material, equipment and tools required for maintenance execution for Oman LNG plant.
- Lead the preparation of maintenance work package including work scope and required resources for all preventive and corrective maintenance jobs.
- Lead any required support of routine and non-routine maintenance activities in accordance with agreed procedures and operational requirements to ensure plant operates safely, effectively and efficiently.
- Lead AMCs to comply with Maintenance Execution (ME) planning process and optimal resource planning in their areas.
- Coordinate and lead the discussion of work method statements, risk assessment to ensure that the required level of maintenance to asset is achieved and records are maintained.
- Ensure safe working practices and procedures are adhered to within the work areas
- Plan pro-actively on all Preventive and Corrective maintenance works to ensure PM/CM compliance and Backlog are maintained within OLNG targets
- Produce, arrange and allocate detailed work breakdown and required resources.
- Lead complex adherence to the preventive maintenance plans (with no critical PM over dues) and follow up any deviations as per the complex policies and procedures.
- Lead monitoring and reporting the overall complex maintenance schedules within the established frequencies (e.g. daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- Lead regular spares/material reviews and raise stock materials proposals (SPF), where needed.
- Lead and monitor/report the performance of the OLNG Maintenance performance KPIs and General Maintenance Contractor (OGMS) through the contractual agreed KPI’s.
- Contribute to site safety as an Authorised Engineer and participate in the duty engineering system for out of hours support.
- Oversee the administration of OLNG’s Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) and planning tool (Primavera).
- Lead the training and learning opportunities provided by the organization to develop competencies in specialist areas and work towards self-development. Coach and develop the staff to ensure competency levels are met or exceeded by a yearly review of their training needs, on the job exposure, cross postings, preparation of a personal development plan and regular feedback sessions.
- Engineering degree with 8 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry with min 3 years of Maintenance execution experience at supervisory level.
- Skilled on planning and scheduling.
- Experience in supervising repairs and testing within a large factory/plant.
للتقديم اضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا