أوكيو تعلن وظيفة شاغرة حسب التفاصيل المرفقة
This Role will be located in Oman, Duqm and is related to DUQM REFINERY
Areas: Heavy Oils CDU/VDU/SGP/LTU/KTU
Minimum Qualifications for this position is a Diploma in Engineering or similar.
At least 15 years’ experience in the oil refining industry.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in same role or Operations Day Supervisor / Team Leader in an oil refinery within the Petrochemical industry.
Knowledge of the Refining process and plant equipment.
Experience in supporting the installation of at least one SAP system for maintenance management on behalf of the Operations team.
- Extended experience in CDU VDU
- Ensures that the Operation risk management plans and activities are adequate and completed prior to the commencement of maintenance activities.
- Ensures operations resources are adequately qualified and fully comply with all operations requirements.
- Provide a consolidated handover report (Logbook), with all major highlights and constraints experienced during the shift in the assigned area in detail for the next shift.
- Provides feedback on plant status in a structured way during shift meeting.
- Ensure Area Manager is fully informed regarding all shift activities.
- Supervises all operations, maintenance and HSE related activities during the assigned shift.
- Carries out detailed inspection of all assigned units to ensure compliance to SOPs and operating instructions.
للتقديم إضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا