أعلن البنك الأهلي عن توفر شواغر وظيفية بمسمى :
- Operational Risk Management Manager (Omani National)
• Effectively run the operational risk function comprising fraud risk management, BCP in accordance with regulatory and internal requirements.
• Suggest means to Minimize/mitigate risks that are identified.
• Keep abreast with and fully comply with Bank’s policies and regulatory policies.
• Ensure accurate reporting to regulatory (and internal) authorities.
Manage the KRI setting-up and monitoring process in the bank.
• Manage the ORSA process in the Bank with suitable follow-up, documentation, presentation to and approval of the ORC.
• Identify, assess, monitor and control/mitigate the operational Risk inherent in the Bank’s operational, process and systems related activities.
• Implement and support operational/Fraud risk framework/measurement methodologies and calculation of operational risk capital under the Basel II Capital Accord.
• Support in enhancing awareness regarding operational/Fraud risk management in Banks.
• Manage the loss data management and reporting process in the bank.
• Follow up / manage / report on fraud investigation, reporting and any applicable provisioning.
• Manage and coordinate the BCP process in the bank.
• Revise and update all applicable policies and procedures.
• Assess, highlight and take approval for risk mitigation / acceptance in any new products and processes in the bank.
• Review all non-standard agreements and contracts, arrange to standardize and new agreements and contracts, possible.
• Follow up and report to ORC on any other aspects of Operational Risk Management including the supervision of all revision / update of policies / procedures across the Bank.
• Manage internal and regulatory audits.
• Bachelor degree in Business/ Finance/ Economics etc.
• A good understanding of banking and risk management (particularly operational risk management).
• Experience +10 year
للتقديم اضغط هنا
- HSE Officer (Omani National)
• Recommend measures to help protect employees from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
• Inspect or evaluate workplace environments, equipment, or practices to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
• Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as health and noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys or any other inspection plans.
• Inspect work environments to ensure safety.
• Conduct health or safety training programs and awareness sessions
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide awareness sessions or treatment.
• Investigate accidents to identify causes or to determine how such accidents might be prevented in the future.
• Consult with others regarding safe or healthy equipment or facilities.
• Maintain or update emergency response plans or procedures.
• Inspect specified areas to ensure the presence of fire prevention equipment, safety equipment, or first-aid supplies.
• Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
• Develop Bank policies, guidelines and procedures relating to health and safety work environment
• Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
• Ensure the Bank meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting
• Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
• Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
• Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
• Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
• Establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the Bank. Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services.
• Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the Bank.
• Provide regular reports to the Head of Unit, Human Resources Manager, and Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
• Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers, solicitors etc. Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
• Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
• Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Support in internal and regulatory audits based on the guidance from the superiors.
• Any additional work/task assigned by line manager or head of risk management.
• Conduct pre-operational risk assessments on new sites and design risk mitigation measures.
• Degree in Health and Safety Environment HSE.
• HSE professional certificate is an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HSE (Occupational HSE – is an advantage), preferably in the banking industry.
• Must have good knowledge of international HSE standards.
• Should have good communications skills.
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English.
للتقديم اضغط هنا
لتصفح المزيد من جديد الوظائف والتدريب بالسلطنة اضغط هنا