• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• A Hot Discussion: How is Islam portrayed in Europian countries??l

Good morning/evening everyone

how are you all doing??l

Today I have a topic that I liked to discuss with you guys, so please enlighten us your honest opinionsl

Anyway the thing is: I like to explore the (just read the rules; better not mantion the name ) website because it has news about everything from politics and world news to fashion and sports

so while I was exploring it one day I came across the discussions page, and seeing that I'm interested in politics I went straight to the politics discussions

It really shocked me how many threads there were about Islam!!! and believe me, few of them were nice l

It was really depressing to see what Islam has become known as worldwide .. there was even a thread discussing if Islam should be banned in Europian countries!!!l

so now I wanted to ask you .. what do you think are the reasons for why our precious religion is being portrayed in such a violent, biased and sick way???l

Also, how can we change this image?l

I hope you benefit from this topic, culture and English wise

tooodles
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة لحن المطر; الساعة 23-01-2010, 10:57 PM. سبب آخر: just some bit and bobs l ^_^ l
يعمل...
X