تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• White Heart

[align=center]I know that Allah is gracious and merciful. May be it is not the 1st time to be shocked from people, I thought I knew well. It is not my mother … not my brother or my father. I left all my arrogance for that hope… I believed in what any rational person cannot believe in because I have white heart. I ignored all the cautions and risks. It was real …my heart was fully taken just like magic. I have waited 3 years. Today its beats faster saying a story of pain and sorrow. What is your feeling if you opened your eyes to find that the dream that you left everything for and wasted your time and age was not more than a dirty aim made of passion from unfaithful person? Sorrow for all your breaths and moments either sad and happy. I neglected the difference between us not in the tribe only but in aims and thinking. Nizar definitely different from Al Shafe3y. Probably he loves this life as it is going to last. He obeyed devil so he are blind not able to see the right ??? Imagine someone you loved purely with the full definition threatening you. The strange thing is not just the request and the method. Allah didn’t point me to give up asking him to open his eyes …death do not knock door or let you pray. My hand still there and my prayers array is continuous and I will reject that. Nothing here giving me joy because it is as the prophet said a mosquito wing. I wish it will not be late for you to see the truth. The difficult thing which differentiates a strong from a weak is the ability to fight his self. What you see??!!!!!
    Why I should be with such father. People are unfair. I am satisfied with what I have and what Allah decided for me. My father is bad but not I didn’t follow dirty ways like my counterparts. I am straight person because my faith is strong than yours. I deal with all people without purposes spontaneously while there is no more than dirt in some hearts. I don’t use being a woman to reach or to accomplish plans. I don’t save hate to anyone why I should even after all. It doesn’t deserve...
    It doesn’t deserve...
    It doesn’t deserve...

“You are a fool” that what people think of a good person. Nobody remember what happened with the prophet he forgave people who planned to kill him. White hearts do not exist in their world!! I am not regretting for my prayers perhaps Allah will guide him to the truth. My own credits in life are so high. It was enough to me to know from away that forgiveness.. honesty.. kindness will be around him which will lead him to succeed. May be nobody will believe that but despite of everything I don’t hate. I gave a hand seeking to help but in return I found ….

(أولئك على هدى من ربهم وأولئك هم المفلحون)[/align]
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

What are you babbling about? I'm sorry, I couldn't comprehend your gibberish as i have a chronic case of bad grammar, limited vocabulary, and one malnourished braincell

تعليق

[align=center]very nice thoughts sister ....

being independant not only in the way you live but also in the way you think and giving opinions is very important ..

you should always have your own wayof thinking !!

even if the whole world thinks its wrong or WEAK or even stupid ..

it has to be right because you believe in it deep in your white heart ...

keep it up sweety ..

you really can write ..

i like how you use non common words ..

you have a good vocabulary ..

i wish you all the best !!!
      [/align]
      " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

[align=center][align=center]Thanks dear ...
        White heart got today 230 points in computer- based TOFEL which is 550 in paper-based
        good job compared to the less effort
        high score in listenning and writting
        [/align]

I will concentrate and study harder next time ... thanks Allah [/align]
        الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

تعليق

thanks alo miss Hind
          keep it up

تعليق

يعمل...
          X