X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ×÷·.·´¯`·)»the reality of Dreams«(·´¯`·.·÷×

The Reality of Dreams

Dreams would you please wait? Isn’t time for me to hear your pure voice? Isn’t? isn’t time for you to come from that high place where no one can reach you? This place really misses you!! Who ever heard your voice once misses you!

Where is that imagination you use to bring me? where are those images? When will you visit me like you used to do in those restful nights? When will I ever see you again like a candle that is fading away?

Say something!! Please utter some words,, so you can ease my pain! Will you be there when reality is too harsh? Tell me will you be there when I realize that I cant avoid the truth? Or do you want to fool me what are you here for? Are you really great like the greatness of your shadow that I follow? Make a person out of you self!! FACE ME!! face me with your truth that I discovered about you before everyone else!!

Are you great like you seem to be or are you here to draw a happy image and then snatch it away like snatching candy from a helpless child????

What do you think?? What do you say??

Do you believe in dreams??

Do you think they are here to devastate us?

Do you think they are here to fool us?

Do you think they are here to comfort us?
    Y*~l| LILY |l~*Y
    صن النفس واحملها على ما يزينهـا Y تعش سالمـــاً والقـول فيـك جميـل
    ولا توليـــن الـنـاس إلا تجـمـلاً Y نبـــا بـك دهـر أو جفـاك خلـل
    وإن ضاق رزق اليوم فاصبر إلى غدٍ Y عسى نكبـات الدهـر عنـك تـزول
    ولا خيــر فـي ود امـريءٍ متلـونٍ Y إذا الريـح مالت ، مال حيـث تميـل
    *~l| A drop of rare honey |l~*

Yشكرا نور عيونيY

Dreams
    sounds even sweet when you say the word
    but .. reaching them will take alot of pain

i dont really know .. i mean , what everyone's talking about is how we should be optimistic and that nothing's impossible .. but the reality keeps shocking us every time we think we're getting close to our dreams

? i think that luck is involved in the procces as well .. dont you think lily

a great topi to disscuss
    keep it up
    " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

يعمل...
    X