إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

إستضافه مع الدكتور محمد عبدالله بعد إعتنـاقه الإسلام ..!!

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• إستضافه مع الدكتور محمد عبدالله بعد إعتنـاقه الإسلام ..!!

السـلام عليكم ..
    تتشرف شبكة عاشق عمان بإستضافة الدكتور " محمد عبدالله " ، والذي اعتنق الإسلام قبل فتره ..
    الشكر الى المسـاعد الإداري والأخ العزيز الثـائر السناني على قيامه بما يلزم للإستضافه ، والشكر موصول الى كل من سـاهم في الإستضـافه .. واتمنى منكم التواجد فالإستضـافه .. تحياتي لكم !!

الدخول للإستضــافه .. "" هنـاااا "

مشكووووووووووور يالهجرس انت والسناني

في ميزان حسناتكم ان شاااااااء الله

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة فـــــزاع!!; الساعة 02-11-2008, 04:14 PM.

تعليق

شكررررررررررررا

تعليق

Hello D.r Muhammed Abdullah
        I would like to welcome you in our site and I wish you a very pleasant life full of faith and peace

I would like to begin my words with this verse

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
        Praise be to Allah
        The Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds
        Most Gracious, Most Merciful
        Master of the Day of Judgement
        Thee do we worship, And Thine aid we seek.
        Show us the straight way.
        The way of those on whom
        Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace
        Those whose (portion) Is not warth
        And who go not astray

I prefer to begin with this verse of Surah Al. Fatiha, for it is the opening of Al.quran and it is the opening of Islam.

I prefer to begin with AL. Fatiha, for it talks about the right way in leading to Allah and how Allah helps people, who are full of faith to follow the right and stright way.

I prefer to begin with AL. Fatiha, for it shows that theres is no one but only Allah, who people must worship and seek.

I prefer to begin with AL. Fatiha, for I want you to see how Allah is Most Gracious and Most Merciful with people, whom their hearts are full of faith and peace.

Because of this, I do believe and I am sure that your heart before Islam has some faith and peace but you did not feel or touch any sense of this faith in your religon, or because your mind and heart did not get what they are really seeking in your Bible

I feel that yout life was shaking and not stable because, before Islam, you did not find what you were seeking and the moment you read about Islam, your felt that this is the religon you are looking for.
        Simply because you found your need and that is Fiath, Allah and the true and honest way in life.

I am really happy that you found ur needs in Islam and I wish you a very pleasant life.

At the end of my words, I would like to ask you of your role right now, I mean, will you help others to convert to Islam?

My second Q is, what do you think of Islam before and now?. We know that many people have a negative point about Islam because of Media and many things.

REGARDS

English Language and Literature graduater
        Sultan Qaboos University
        التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ][الطيــــ المهاجر ــــر][; الساعة 02-11-2008, 04:41 PM.

يا سرب الطيور يا عايد
        عسى طيري معاكم عاد
        ترى شوقي عليه زايد
        ولا أدري ليه صرنا بعاد

تعليق

شكرا على الجهد المبذول..
          اشدد حيازيمك للموت فان الموت لاقيك.. ولا تجزع من الموت
          اذا حلا بواديك.. كما اضحكك الدهر كذاك الدهر يبكيك

تعليق

تشكرات ع المرور .. وين الباقيين

تعليق

يعمل...