تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I played in the UEFA Cup this decisive battle

However, according to the first leg 3-1 Benitez case relied Terry weekend, so I played in the UEFA Cup this decisive battle, and the war fifa coin in Europe to complete the proud achievements of hundreds. But the spectacle Blues chief campaign has not returned to top form, despite the fact that Terry himself did not show much did defensive error, but led to discard defenseless panic condition Kazan attack, especially highly Terry well conventional air in the area, and it was Robin two goals in the second half to win Blues FIFA players in FIFA with his head to finish without defense 'Chelsea' also appeared in the number of defects when shooting at the Kazan front area is not so good, in addition to opening Torres scored early in the team in the end FIFA 16 I'm afraid that 'Chelsea' will reduce the road became very sunku.I. Rubin Kazan FIFA 16 team late in the day to attack the tower defense area of ​​the results of its ball right, Frank Lampard has not been altered TDP directly sent a ball towards a large open area facing each Torres express delivery again soccer goal Ryzhkov case of the right foot box outside the instep gently pad, two jump ball into the empty net. It's hard to believe that Chelsea fut coins Torres' first shot of the degree of the public, and this is the only game finished T9 fire.
يعمل...
X