• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• اضيفوا لمستكم للموضوع.. الله لا يحرمنا من طلتكم

مررررررررررررررحبا..
    اخباركم وعلوكم؟؟ كيف المدرسه والدراسة؟؟؟؟
    طلاب الحادي عشر والثاني عشر: كيفكم.. يحليلكم عاد انتوا من زمان خايسين في المدرسة.. يلا ما عليه شدوا حيلكم.. بس ما وايد.. علشان ما ينقص!!!
    طلاب العاشر والتاسع والثامن: هاه كيف الهمه؟؟ عاد مر اسبوع والحين الاسبوع الثاني..777777777777777777777777777777
    المهم بعد هاذي المقدمة الطويلة.. طبعا أبا اطلب منكم طلب.. وأتمنى انكم تفيسونيه وما تسوليه أكبر طاااااااااااااف
    بس اريدكم تساعدوني إذا عندكم تعبير حلو للعربي و برزنتيشن حلو للأنجليزي.. وعاد هاه ما يكونن صعبات.. لأن أكره ما عليه الحفظ.... شكرا مقدما..... وإذا ما فيستونيه يا ويلكم يا سواد ليلكم فاهمييييييييييين
    إِنْ كُنت عَنّي في التُرابِ مُغيباً/ ما أنْتَ عَنْ قلبي الحَزينَ بـِ غائِبْ

السلام عليكم
    مدة عرض البرزنتيشن في السكول تقريبا خمس دقائق
    عشان كذا جبت لك مواضيع قصيرة ... وعاد اختاري منها خيتووو ..

ومتأسفين ع التقصير ..
    أرق التحايا ..***

sweets and the best kinds of imported delicacies from Bahrain, and sweets made in the events that imports of candy shops in Bahrain from Chuitar are the colors of Hilo j are colored red, green, and the sweets Aman Ihmmezh verified Omani sweets reputation within the range Outside the country, known as a symbol of generosity and consented only hall and now love distribute the sweets for girls...

Kuwait is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.

The English language
    English language useful and easy life. And I love the English language, because they help us in many things. Including : If we went to the foreign language often tells us to understand and talk with them. English-language became the first world and the most widespread in the world. And-English language of science and scientific research. And a lot of things. There is also a lot of interest for the English language is :-a reply to the campaigns of distortion through the use of language. B-refute misconceptions and misperceptions about Arabs and Arab-Islamic culture. C-use of the English language in the dissemination of the Islamic religion and Arab-Islamic culture. Finally d learning English helps in raising a good citizen who defends the values and ideals of the nation, and religion.

Shopping
    Shopping important thing for me because I love shopping and going to parks and pools. Not all markets I love, but some of the more something is : marinas financed and east. All the people who prefer shopping in order to enjoy the holiday and change the atmosphere. And I like to go to the market even bought some of the things such as : shoe-bags - Scharfe Many of the things. Finally shopping makes flexible spirit and sports.

ولدتك آمك وآنت تبكي وآلناس من حولك يضحكون‘‘‘‘

*فاعمل آلخير فى دنيآك*

حتى تموت ضآحكا والنآس من حولك يبكون ***

تعليق

شكرا حبيبتي ما تقصرين..
      واسفه عالتأخير في الرد...
      الله يوفقك في دراستك
      إِنْ كُنت عَنّي في التُرابِ مُغيباً/ ما أنْتَ عَنْ قلبي الحَزينَ بـِ غائِبْ

تعليق

موضيعنا ما بتجبج .. بس اكشخ لي مو غلط نكشخ ...
        صفعه ....
        أن تكون سعيدا ف يوم بنجاح احد أعمالك وبينما انت كذلك تسمع كلمه من احدهم تذهب فرحت اليوم كله

تعليق

يعمل...
        X