{{{{ forgive or forget }}}}

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

No close friendship or intimate human relationship has ever existed without some degree of pain. It is simply not possible for fallen human beings to function in interpersonal relationships without the ever-present potential for injury. It is an expression of our fallenness to sacrifice the well-being of others in order to protect ourselves from the possibility of personal pain or injury. Consequently, for a relationship to survive in an honest, healthy, and meaningful way, the individuals in the relationship must be involved in the process of forgiving one another on an ongoing basis.

If my perception of myself is that I am the kind of person who requires little forgiveness, then I will not be the kind of person who lets go of hurting those back who have hurt me. On the other hand, if my perception of myself is that I am the kind of person who requires all the forgiveness that I can get, then I will be the kind of person who will forgive.

In conclusion, we all would like to forget that we have been hurt; it is painful to remember those times. However, if our practice is to use forgiveness as a means to forget our pain, then we make the goal of forgiveness simply to feel better.

my best wishes 4 u all:

cience$-4-ever
    http://www.up-00.com/bzfiles/XqR26044.jpg

تعليق

I was attrated by the title of the topic
      Frankly, I didn't read what is written above
      It is quite alot
      hehehehehe lazy
      Hey, What is important is to get the main idea
      which I really did
      :here is my comment
      be4 I used to forgive those who hurt me alot and tried to find excuse for their behaviour (a kind of convincing my mind and heart to forgive easly) hahaha
      Wallah serious, I did that simply because I didn't want others to feel what I felt when I was harmed
      Later , then I realized that people started not to care about me and hurt me several times
      This behaviour affected me negatively ,very normal ,so I stated to like being alone and not to deal with people in order not to be hurt again
      Now after discovering that it is essential to socialize I try to force myself to forgive but I can hardly forget
      أبوووووووي قال لي :
      "لا توقعي على شي ما تعرفيه "

تعليق

يعمل...
      X