تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I am mad

Do you believe that it took me a lot of time to figure out this fact that I am mad

Or to be realistic, I carry some craziness characteristics. I did not know that I reach this point so quickly! Actually, I am stuck of the hasty. We are in a fast world, that for sure, but not in a fast change in thoughts and believes

I will get to the point

To hear that Arabs are ONEBODY, if a part of it got hurt, the whole body would effected. That’s what I used to believe

To hear that Arabs are getting positions in their governments and they are going to help the Palestinian bag, but they don't, that’s damages your mind

You will have some kind of fights in your minds

How it comes. The past enemies, are the contemporary friends, and the past friends, are the contemporary enemies

I am afraid that Ghazza's war, is built because of some small dirty horrible arabs

Yes guys, because they don't like Hamas, thousands people die

What makes me so mad, is not a move from any person in the arab world. like they agree what happens there. Off course they are, but they have to feel like their peoples and flatter them by some kind of snaky speeches as usual

I am mad of arabs

Sometimes I say, I am not a proud of being arabi, But Mohammed is arabi, here I am a proud

My advice, IF you guys(leaders) are not ready to make these decisions toward your nation, just give your positions to people have the ability to do so

I am talking to those who has a very effective roles in the arabs cases

H3H3 H3H3, can you see hoe mad I am

Who gonna listen to me, I told you it took a lot of time to figure out that I am crazy

Regards, H.H.Prince
    أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
    وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
    SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    me 2
    hahahahahha
    i am very mad
    anyway
    thankkkkkkkkkkkkks 4 the topic

تعليق

I'm maad too

thanks for this beautiful topic
      في حد سرق توقيعي
      اطالب ب 200 ريااال

تعليق

welll are all mad but what can we do ,,, our countries trythier best but sometimes things are hard to fix ,,,,, so have faith that one day things will be good n alllah is here n watching evrything
        beside alll arabs must change the way they r then allah will help us not only us even the palstinians.....

تعليق

Ok bro
          I will tell one thing only
          If u want to think about Arabs' politics , so there is no doubt u r crazy
          I think u now why, other ways why u wrote this topic!!!!
          يا رفقةَ العمرِ ، فيمَ الهجرُ بالعَجَلِ........هل قد نسيتمْ نسيماً راقَ من غزلِ
          ويحَ الزمان الذي ما انفكَّ يجمعنا........حيناً ، ويبلي صفاءَ الماء بالوشلِ
          طيفُ اللقاءِ مضى ، هل نحن ندركهُ.....أم قد تولَّى ، ولم ندركْهُ من كسلِ ؟
          وا حسرتاهُ ! وكم قد قلتها زمناً.............لكنَّ دمعاً غزيراً جالَ في المُقَلِ
          يا ويلتا ! قد أتاني الشيب مُنْتَظَراً..........فاليوم أبكي شبابَ الودِّ والأملِ
          واليوم أبكي ربوعاً ، غاب ساكنها...........أبكي رسوماً عفت من ذلك الطَّللِ
          مُسلِّماً بقضاءِ اللهِ منشرحاً...................يمضي الزمانُ ، ويخفي ساعةَ الأجلِ !

تعليق

Well, I was so sorry to GAZZA
            beside, I like to write , and this is a wonderful Topic I guess
            I think it is gonna be loucked
            my cheeeeeeeeers to ALL
            Especially the HORIZON
            أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
            وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
            SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

hi bro ...

what had happened to you is what is happening for the majority of muslims..

be aware that you will be shocked in next days by more events in this complex world.

it goes like .. ( where my benefit is , i stand steadly

all the best ..
              may allah confer all of us with his happiness and success

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

تعليق

well, wer're all sorry about wot's happenin in Gazza
                but all wot we can do iz ask God to help them
                بالروح والعين .. نفدي الخنجر ,

مع السيفين !

O°‘¨Lil miss $unshine¨‘°O

تعليق

Thanks alot >>>
                  انسان ..

تعليق

May Allah help Gaza's nation and make things easier 4 them
                    أبوووووووي قال لي :