teenagers should have mobile phone .do you agree or not
    اللهم أشفي كل مريض لا يقوى على مرضه

I think there's a similar thread somewhere here :p
    Anyways, yes i agree. They should have mobile phones

تعليق

I dont agree
      كن مع الله يكن الله معك

تعليق

Yes , i agree that teenagers can have mobile phones , though im not sure they should have it or not.

The teenage have to feel independent and trusted by thier parents , though this doesnt mean that parents have to be easy with them , for example that parents could teel them not to use in a wrong way and they should monitor thier teenage children from time to time to make sure taht they dont use improperly.

However at the end of the day , it depends on the person who is using the phone . The phone could be used improperly by an adult , but in that case we cant say that they should or should not have it!!!!!!!!!

تعليق

NoI don't
          First, because there are many disagreeiers here
          and also because their oldery did not use to have such thing, and their lives kept moving strietely, why tey have to
          this the question we need to ask right here
          there is no clear and convinced reason that teenagers should have phones
          then, whatis not neccessary, is not necessary
          I hate seeing all these teenagers who have mobiles and make missed calls over and over, because simply they hae nothing else to do
          eventually, I believe it is a decration, and a flatter that you imitate others
          I used to have a mobile phone when I was a teenager, however, I was far away of my family, so I used it to calm them and tell them that your son is Okay, otherwise, what I would the phone for

It is a ggod Topic that raises a good point\waiting see the others as well^_^
          أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
          وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
          SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

I disagree completely 0^0
            ][ يكفـي إنـي من البدآوه تعلمـت ×؛× إن الخضـوع لغيـر ربـي مذلـه ][

تعليق

very boring debatable issue
              now children have mobile phones!!1
              http://www.s77.com/up/up11/6e3b2a5dc8.jpg

I love standing in the rain...because then no one knows im crying

تعليق

hi

its a useful device as long as we know how to use it it may become useless indeed

تعليق

يعمل...
                X