X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I am alive

I am alive

I am very grateful for God for the new life which he granted to me…
    We keep complaining from life while we forget that living healthy
    and capable to fill your lung with the life air, not necessary wealthy, is a reward from God …
    be satisfied because some people lack this and you have it …

The most words that impressed me came from an old man at my work who I dealt less with and is far from my daily contact to create a judgment about me I don’t believe that anything could scare you

Yes I believed now that nothing could scare me
    except God and from that feeling I retain my power
    which is surprising …
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

HI SIS HIND ..............................

I really love people who always think positively and thank Allah for the graces that he gave..
    If we sat with ourselves accounting how many great thing we have and live with,we are not going to finish.Allah is very merciful and pity toward us,but sadly we dont pay attention to that point

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

تعليق

Only greed people feel that they are not satisfied
      with anything and so they can not recognize the things which were granted from God

يا من يرى ولا يرى وفضله عم الورى
      الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

تعليق

Hi there,
        First, I would like to thank u for ur informative topic.
        Well, human being tend to look at life from a negitive side if they are put in a small problem as if life is guilty of wht had happened to them. They tend to through their blames on life and that is not true. Human should belive that they live in a life that is changeable by human themselves. I mean human are responsible of their lives whether to see it as positive or negitive.
        Life in my opinion, is an abstract thing and human are the ones who make it concrete by the way the see it. Some may see life from an optimistic view, others see it from a pessimistic view and this view depends on human themselves.

Human should always keep in mind that life is wonderful and we should optain the goodness of this life in our spirits and feelings. We should through all the negitive sides away and enjoy the goodness and graceful of this life.

God gave us this life to live and show our thank to God, so never ever blame life fot it bad luck or problems coz u brought these problems to ur self. Life is God's creation and we should thank God every moment that we r still alive in this wonderful life.

Life is good

يا سرب الطيور يا عايد
        عسى طيري معاكم عاد
        ترى شوقي عليه زايد
        ولا أدري ليه صرنا بعاد

تعليق

things do not change..we change
          i know how to live!!!!!
          http://www.s77.com/up/up11/6e3b2a5dc8.jpg

I love standing in the rain...because then no one knows im crying

تعليق

life is cool but sometimes it ger so crul