X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• friendship

What is the meaning of friendship?
    Who is you real friend and what are his/her characteristics ?
    Do you have a lot of friends,?
    I've read a nice story ;it motivated me to show you it...
    I hope to read your opinions.....
    Sand and Stone!
    A story tells of two friends who were walking through the desert. During some point of the journey, they had an argument, and one friend slapped the other one in the face. The one who got slapped was hurt, but without saying anything, he wrote in the sand:
    "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SLAPPED ME IN THE FACE"
    They kept on walking, until they found an oasis, where they decided to take a bath. The one who had been slapped got stuck in the mire and started drowning, but his friend saved him. After he recovered from the near drowning, he carved on a stone:
    "TODAY MY BEST FRIEND SAVED MY LIFE"
    The friend, who had slapped and saved his best friend, asked him, "After I hurt you, you wrote in the sand, and now, you carve on a stone, why?"
    The other friend replied: "When someone hurts us, we should write it down in sand, where the winds of forgiveness can erase it, but when someone does something good for us, we must engrave it in stone, so no wind can ever erase it."
    LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BLESSINGS IN STONE.
    http://file14.9q9q.net/img/65811743/...teacher-1-.jpg

Hi dear,

Ur topic is so important coz it deals with one of the most wonderful relationship in the world, which is friendship.

the story that u have posted shows the value and meaning of real friendship and it gives us a lesson in how to deal with our friends.

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND AND TO CARVE YOUR BLESSINGS IN STONE.

A very precious statement!

But in our life do we really deal with our friends in the way the charcaters in the story did? Some may say yes and other may say no. But as for me, I have few friends but I have one true friend which I can call her my soul mate.

My friend and I have a very strong relationship based on truth and honesty. We open our hearts to each other and treat ourselves as sisters. We laugh and take things easliy. We do not get mad or angery, coz we are so open and talk face to face.

Going back to ur question, the meaning of friendship to me is simply a relation ship between two souls based on truth, hoesty, loce and care. Freindship is very percious relation and once u find the true friend, preserve him in ur heart, coz true friends are very rare in life.
    friendship is like a pearl, Once it is found in sea, it is taken to be preserved

Friendship is a percious gift in life and the ones who respect this gift, knows the meaning and quality of it.

Nowadays, friendship has lost some of its value coz some ppl think only of their business. They deal with friends for the sake of their benfits and that is so immoral.

Anyway, I think that I talked alot.
    I wanna share this poem with u guys hoping that u all have very truthful frends who see u as his twin.

Friends

A friend is someone we turn to
    when our spirits need a lift.
    A friend is someone we treasure
    for our friendship is a gift.
    A friend is someone who fills our lives
    with beauty, joy, and grace.
    And makes the whole world we live in
    a better and happier place.

- Jean Kyler McManus -

يا سرب الطيور يا عايد
    عسى طيري معاكم عاد
    ترى شوقي عليه زايد
    ولا أدري ليه صرنا بعاد

تعليق

hi there brother

its a good topic to discuss
      ummm .. i dont think i know how to answer your questions though

friendship .. is something you cant live with
      but mostly it is something you cant live without

i dont want to keep repeating what everyone says about friends and all
      but the story does tell us alot .. although its a simple one but its wise

thank you for your topic and keeeeeeeeeep ip up
      all the best ^^
      " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

what a wonderful topic dear thanx and all the best.
        أيا معشر العشاق بالله خبروا
        إذا حل عشق بالفتى كيف يصنع
        يداري هواه ثم يكتم سره
        ويخضع في كل الأمور ويخشع

تعليق

Hi dear ........

Well, I have a good number of friend thank Allah ...However,not all of them have the same level of love in my heart.

Regarding you question of relationship,I staunchly believe that a good relationship between friend can erase and reduce many predicaments and ordeals we face.Therefore,it is very important in our daily life.

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

تعليق

يعمل...
          X