تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• for u

What would you do if every time you fell in love with someone you had to say good-bye?

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be there?

What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be 10 moments of sadness?

What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to tell them how you felt?

What would you do if you loved someone more than anything else and you could never have them?

Some people live and some people die.

But I want to tell you I love you and you are a true friend...

That I will always be here for you when and if you need me...

If I died tomorrow, you would be in my heart forever.

Would I be in yours?

نائمة صغيرتي ، ترتشف هي الحلم ، و أتأرجح أنا بين كل زفير و آخر ، كانت ناعمة حد الذهول ، مشعة حد الاحتراق ، مدهشة حد الخشوع ، كانت حدقتيها أشبه بقطعتي زمرد على صدر بحيرة مسائية ساكنة ، أما اليوم فهي أشبه ما تكون بجمرة شاحبة ، يذوب صبري بين كل تأوه و آخر ، أضمها فيحرقني جسدها الصغير ، أبكي ، تخاف و تبكي هي الأخرى ، ماذا عساي افعل؟ أعجز العلم؟ أعجز الطب؟ أعجزتم بني البشر؟

In life not everything we wish turn to be true !!
    we dont get all we want !! .. We have to scarfice thinGs .. We have to work hard

Love is like a bird !! .. If u think it's meant for U , just let it go !!! defenitely it will come baCk to U !!

CheerS
    http://sorry4love.jeeran.com/Untitled-1.jpg

حبيبتي وش حالها قبل الرحيل .. أشوف أنا في عيونها دمعة وراء دمعة تسيل .. كلمتها .. طمنتها .. وعدتها أبقى لها ...
    راحت قبل ما أنهي الكـــلام .. راحت تخنقها عبرة في الزحـــام

تعليق

thanx جمر الوداع
      for ur posting

What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be

there

I like these words and it means for me alot

good luck
      نائمة صغيرتي ، ترتشف هي الحلم ، و أتأرجح أنا بين كل زفير و آخر ، كانت ناعمة حد الذهول ، مشعة حد الاحتراق ، مدهشة حد الخشوع ، كانت حدقتيها أشبه بقطعتي زمرد على صدر بحيرة مسائية ساكنة ، أما اليوم فهي أشبه ما تكون بجمرة شاحبة ، يذوب صبري بين كل تأوه و آخر ، أضمها فيحرقني جسدها الصغير ، أبكي ، تخاف و تبكي هي الأخرى ، ماذا عساي افعل؟ أعجز العلم؟ أعجز الطب؟ أعجزتم بني البشر؟

تعليق

yeah i like them too !!
        but remember there is at least One PersoN in thiS wold who wishes to Spend some time with U

I know it's hard sometimes to feel aloNe and U wish for SomeOne to be Close to U all the TimeS !! But believe Me BeinG alone itselF good for the PerSon !!

Take care ^_^ GamR
        http://sorry4love.jeeran.com/Untitled-1.jpg

حبيبتي وش حالها قبل الرحيل .. أشوف أنا في عيونها دمعة وراء دمعة تسيل .. كلمتها .. طمنتها .. وعدتها أبقى لها ...
        راحت قبل ما أنهي الكـــلام .. راحت تخنقها عبرة في الزحـــام

تعليق

[align=center]I am with U dear...

thanX[/align]

تعليق

Hey your words made me feelin more home-sick

Anyway, I have to keep smilin because that what everone knows about me
            There are sometimes when I can't find that special one who can share my feelings in my minutes of weakness

But wait a minute, there is always I say always ALLAH.
            He's the one who feels you and read you. SUBHAAAANH

Don't forget the great miracle in each house of us, The Holy Qur'an. simply read it.
            especially Surat Yosuf, from my experience whenever I read it in any minute of weekeness, I feel much much better

Peace

Shatha
            شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

why shatha_alward ???it is nice word 4 thinking more!!!! ohhhhh

but i am with u that u r retain 2 read Quran any time u feel alone...or weakness

thanX dear

تعليق

[align=center]:::Thanx alot my dear:::

:::It seems difficult 2 answer:::

:::hope i come bach and answer them:::

:::keep going:::

:::almslool:::[/align]
                نتشرف بزيارتك لزاوية اعمالي

almslool.deviantart.com

تعليق

[align=center]well

I don't know the answer exactly

because it may differe from time to time

depends on the situation I have [/align]

تعليق

thanx all

تعليق

thanx
                      nice words

( وما توفيقي إلا بالله )

تعليق

[all1=#996699]When we love someone and die we ask our selves :Did we spent enough time with him/her or at least told him/her about our feeling.I hope your topic help us to see our realtions from different sighs thanks alot[/all1]
                        [align=center]http://www.elislam.net/up/pic/00001-B.jpg[/align]

تعليق

يعمل...
                        X