X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I Attended it and It was Amazing

Alsalam Alaikum Guys...

Yesterday, I attended a night conducted by the ETS society at SQU. They interviewed His Highness, Faisal Bin Turkey Al Said. He is the heand of Oman brand that works really hard to change and to draw a pure and clourful picture of Oman.

The night was amazing that he talked sincerly and frankly regarding some incorrect behaviors that need change. He talked that Omanis are emmbassadors of their country whenevr they travel abroad.Therfore, they should reflect the hospitality and great values they were raised by.

He mentioned ,for example; that some people when they go to the beach, they throw their garbage on the sand and leave as if nothing happened. Now is that the picture that Omanies to show to others???

I hoped some of you were attending to recognize what is happening around and how we can start our change..

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

Hey brother

wish I could attend

It seemed amazing as what did u report about it

The SQU is always rich of these useful nights

Thanks Dude and keep posting the new news

LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL
    sigpic

تعليق

Thanks Snobby for encouraging..

C u around

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

تعليق

يعمل...
      X