X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Find me Guilty

It is not the movie directed by Sidney Lumet

Or written by Sidney Lumet, T.J. Mancini and Robert J. McCrea.
    It is not the statement which was said by Vin Diesel in being an Italian mafia member as his character: Jackie Di Norscio

It is, His Highness the prince urging you to find me guilty for my absence.

Welcome Omanlover members to meeee

I apologize for being far away distant of this lovely forum.

They are just (situations) if you would like which have successfully abandoned me from you.

I am sorry for letting things go that way.

I let people down

I let one of people, especially that one down, for not being with that person, whom in a moment starts to hate me as a being

I am sorry, but it was for the sake of purifying my own health, self-esteem and mind.

If I am wrong of doing all that

Then guys, you are obliged to find me guilty.
    أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
    وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
    SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

welcome back bro and I hope you are doing well in your life

Every person has duties towards himself and his own life, so on the behalf of all the guys in this forum, we excuse you for your absence but we hope your return is fall of happiness, inspiration and hard work

All the best to you my dear

يا سرب الطيور يا عايد
    عسى طيري معاكم عاد
    ترى شوقي عليه زايد
    ولا أدري ليه صرنا بعاد

تعليق

Welcome back Dear (Your Highness)...

Don't be hard with yourself. We understand the cicrumestances human beings go through. Its time for all of us to put hand in hand for helping each other. Its time to maximize our mentality by loving, nurturing and understanding people who are helped, are helping and would not stop giving a hand in future( In sha Allah)... just take care and don't laeve us since we are going to miss you more than you do.

All the best

سبحان الله العظيم ... سبحان الله وبحمده

قال تعالى : ( ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لا يحتسب ...... ) صدق الله العظيم

Dont expect others to respect you unless you respect yourself first

تعليق

sure
        thanks Both for your cheering me up
        now
        there must be something done to cheer the forum up
        let me think
        in theses coming days, things will be fineee
        hopefully
        أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
        وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
        SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

Welcome back TEACHER

We miss ur presence alo_ot

LoOoOoOoOoOoL
          sigpic

تعليق

يعمل...
          X