تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Fusion music

This article is of the images of the time spent together by the tow great men. George was a very simple and a humble person they would both have so much fun together, be it music or any other thing. They spent a lot of time together, recording albums, and going on tours George was always very concerned about PT. Ravi. He would be at his side during his ill health even after Panditji lost his son , George became a son to him. Regarding PT. it was his meeting with George that made him popular. They worked together for many concerts. Once when George came to India , He was recognised by the people and mobbed but it so happened in udaipur that the people recognised PT Ravi and mobbed him , quickly George acted as a body guard and saved PT. from the crowd George was close to PT. Ravi is family and says Maybe George has physically gone but he will always be alive in our hearts he further says he was a fearless and a beautiful soul who was always conscious of God.

by__ PT. Ravi Shankar
    http://upload.omanlover.org/out.php/...reeb-lamar.jpg

Thanx
    sigpic

تعليق

yeah
      I don't want to be cynical here, but I thank you for your effort, but I understood almost nothing
      maybe beacuz I am heading to sleep
      أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
      وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
      SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

يعمل...
      X