X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The conflict

The conflict
    In an isolated world, there were two countries participating in the same border. The first king was very right full and he was called Tom. All his interest was to spread science in his country. His government gives a great status and a big concern for the educated people. The law likes the sky. It is over the all. Whatever, they were rich or poor people. On the other hand, the second king was very unjust and he was called Jon. He likes the money than himself. He was gave a great concern to the affluent. He did not look after poor people. Only, they had to apply the laws and forget their rights. Suddenly, the stealing was in these two countries. Therefore, the kings decided to determine the borders to limit these crimes. But, they faced a big problem. The problem is in a rich region between the two countries. It has rich and educated people. Everyone wanted that region for his goal. Jon wanted it because it has rich people. But Tom wanted it because it has educated people. Before this conflict became bigger, they had chosen neutral person to solve their problem. He was called Pall. Pall told them that they should choose person. Tom chose the most educated person in his country. But Jon chose the most affluent or rich person. Pall had drowned a big circle around the disputed region. Then, he asked the two persons to find the beginning and end point of the circle. The person who Jon chose him was running toward the circle, but the person who Tom chose him did not move from his place. He became confused. He went to Pall and he said "we cannot find the beginning and the end point of the circle because it hasn't". Pall was laughing. He made a ruse for them. After Tom's messenger had discovered Palls ruse, Jones messenger came and he was glad. He said that he had found the points. Pall and toms messenger were laughing. Pall told the two kings about the result. Tom became very pleased and proud, but Jon refused the result and he said that Pall was secluded. Tom told Jon that he can't refuse the result and he should learn from this experience that money is not all the thing. They will disappear in any time, but the science is timeless. Jon became vain and he refused the result. They went to their countries at the dark midnight, Jon dreamed a big gang from men came to the border and they divided their selves to two groups. One of them went to Tom's country and other went to his country. The gang which it went to his country stole every luxury things and the money. But the gang which it went to Toms country didn’t steal anything because they found the science and the thief don’t want the science. The Jons country will destroy because it only based on the money. Suddenly, Jon walked up and he was preparing. He had realized that the science is more important than the money. Then he went to Tom and he said "you are right, the life's value in the science not in money, I don’t merit this status you merit it, I will give you my status". Tom laughed because the authority isn’t his goal, but he said "I will agree, but I have a condition. "What is it? Jon said. "The condition is, when I'm going to lead your country, you must educate from my country. After that, you will take your authority. Then you must spread the science by build schools, colleges, and universities. "I'm agreeing from my deep heart" Jon said.

College Of Applied S]Done by: Maya Khalfan Mohammed Alhosni

nice story
    good luck
    سبحان الله والحمد لله ولا إله إلا الله والله أكبر

تعليق

ما ارووووم اقرأ واسوووي عصف ذهني
      حد يخبرني بالسالفه
      sigpic

تعليق

Nice Try..

Though, it is very nice story. It has valuable outcomes.

True, education lasts forever but money does not!
        TrY tO bE nIcE aS mUcH aS yOu CaN

تعليق

يعمل...
        X