X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• How can a person be independent?

Good day everyone...

The word "independent" came to my mind. I was thinking, what does it really mean? Many people say that to be independent you have to study abroad. Some people say that if you stay with your parents you will never be independent. In my opinion, studying abroad alone makes you face life, so basically it makes you stronger. However, I don't think that that's the only way to be independent.
    What do you guys think? How can a person be independent while still being surronded by family and being given everything?

[align=center]in my opinion u can be independent among your family, by doing everything by your self,

means, put in your mind that for a one week i'll do everything by my self without any help and try your best to make it works, specially if u have a volition to do it,,i'm sure the person can achieve to be independent if he/she has volition

if she'/he could success to be independent for a week which he/she was planning in his mind, basically he has ability to be independent ,

thanks alot dear for this topic,

keep going

[/align]

A mom is like a flower

On a sunny summer day

You’d pick her in a minute

If you could have your way

A mom is like the sunshine

She warms your heart each day

And makes you feel like smiling

It’s just her special way

Of saying that she loves you

The way that mothers do

A mom is very special

That’s why you love her, too

تعليق

[align=center]Hiii Dear...
      Gooood Question...

I think that it means that u have to do all ur work without
      someone's help

Face ur problems alone

Do ur homeworks a lone and do ur best of course :D

and ...

I donno what more i can say...

Anyway, thanx 4 the topic....

Take care
      [/align]
      http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded...1182461885.jpg

تعليق

[align=left]Frankly speaking this is the most interesting topic that I've ever read so far in this forum .You
        .raised a good question here
        I guess to be independent, one has to have confidence in himself, to take his abilities in to his account , and to
        .while acting seriously

I agree to some extent, that living away from the family could help to exercise independency, but then it really depends on the family itself. And whether or not it provides enough room to its members to act independently . Some families do take things easy, and some think of building the personality of it's members, by putting that in
        .force . So lucky ones learn to be independent in very young age

Cheers
        [/align]
        [align=center]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/WIL/5570_b.jpg
        عُصْفورُها..
        ودِّعْ الهَجـْـرَ تـَكُنْ طـَيْفُ مَعَكْ

(إبراهيم السالمي) [/align]

تعليق

Hello
          First of all I'm really sorry for taking my time in replying to this thread.

I agree to what you guys mentioned about beiong independent but I also think that a person can be independent even if he had to stay in his country to study without the need to go abroad and live alone.In fact I believe that's a challenge itself.

Thanks guys for passing by

تعليق

يعمل...
          X