X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Ahmed, Sana and Jaggery-Peanuts

[align=center]Ahmed, Sana and Jaggery-PeanutS

Ahmed and Sana just about reach my waist. With tiny noses, and dirty as little children should be.

A couple of nights back, tired of the routine of dodging the ball and ripping out the baskets, so no one else could score, Meeta, Meeta's mom and I went out for dinner to Subway. (As I remarked then, dinner for them, and appetizer for me!)

As we came out, Ahmed was standing there selling Chikki. Not the first time I've seen him there, and not the first time we transacted either. But this time, somehow a conversation flew between us. Sana, his sister joined us. For a second, their confidence lead me to believe we were all equals.

I stood there talking for some thirty minutes. Some images of Mumbai were flying by, near my face, almost touching my ears. On the stations, grimy slums.

They study in second class. Ahmed and I had an intense conversation about bullies, irritating teachers, flimsy notebooks and the weather. A thought struck me... That it was probably the most meaningful conversation I had in the last few days. Funny thing is, I don't expect that this conversation was anywhere close to meaningful or special for Ahmed and Sana. I am yet to develop a bloated sense of self.

And yet. Their images, and Sana's eyes swam in my head for a while. I don't know why I am here. Purposelessness occurs only when we have hidden purposes.[/align]
    إمـــــــــــاراتي متجنس وأفتــــخر

[align=center]thanks 4 the story
    but am clueless
    dont get the message [/align]
    [align=center]http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded...1152204286.jpg[/align]

تعليق

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
      إمـــــــــــاراتي متجنس وأفتــــخر

تعليق

يعمل...
      X