تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Eight Rounds And One Shot...!!!

Eight Rounds And One Shot...!!! well life is like that and that's how most of us have lived

how many of us looks back to the type of person he was and the kind of a person he is night now???
    i can remember a simple thing that once i said: "I would never buy a BlackBerry it is a stupid phone for stupid people...!!!" well you have one right now AM I stupid well i'm not and no one is, but things change and the way people think also changes with time and blackberry is a stupid phone any way even after having one so don't
    bother your self buying one

that's not the point i'm tring to get so just keep it a side and keep in mind that things change with time just like what we have studied in classical physics!!! i know i know schools, colleges and universities are soon so don't get so exited bringing you calculators here, anyways as things change with time people also change with time...

when people change problems are created and problems needs to be solved and if you are short fused then you are ganna suffer a lot, well i had friends from different places and ages some i have known for short time and others since i was a kid but guess what time in not the factor that measures friendship and love what really measure friendship and love is how honest you are and being your self, moreover friends aren't by numbers that we are proud of in front of others that my account has hundreds of friends and in reality no one cares about you
    when you are really in a desperate help

well one of the things that bothers me that in these days boys classify men by the number of girls he
    talks to, well if you the type of person who really enjoys talking to the other sex (i do but not the way i'm ganna write shortly... ) then why do you just talk about what you have done today with your girlfriend and the day after and the day after tomorrow and every day and show us pictures of her without and regardless if we have asked for her picture or not, well just keep those your great achievements to your self there are things that are classified as "private" my dear friend, it is ok to tell us but not every single detail as if it is isometric cross sectioned exploded view

All in all my dear friends i just wanted to say that be your self and be the way you are right now love others and don't wait for love to come to you. Fill your life with happiness you never know when your ganna pass away, be a person that people you know will remember you with the good things you have done to them and the way you have respected them

there are people in your life that will try there best to give you hard time and disrespect you and i know how it feels... i feel i wanna tie them up in a tree and aim at them a revolver with eight rounds and one shot that well determine their fate by the trigger i'm ganna pull
    just make sure not kill them and avoid problems as long as your not losing anything from this life you have

Just felt wanna write something... thanx for reading
    من لم يمت بالسيف مات بغيره *** تعددت الاسباب والموت واحد

فاعمل لدنياك كانك تعيش ابدا واعمل لاخرتك كانك تموت غدا...

Totally agree with you
    I feel like I'm in a constant change
    Every year I feel like I've change a lot
    Sometimes I think about how stupid I was and sometimes I wish
    I could go back to the old me

Anyway, thankfully I'm not that kind of person who always look to the past.

I couldn't agree with you more on the last bit
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us
    sigpic

LOOOOOL

تعليق

HaloOOOooo..
      Ur Thread discusses many themes>

Change
      Personality
      Pride
      Self
      Solutions