X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• please find my missing part...

holla english forum members

well just felt i need to reuse my english vocabulary otherwise i will forget since i have small RAM just like fish

MC time > anyway lets rock n roll to my main topic where people are trying to find there missing parts

well i noticed that there are many who have this problem and might be you and me are among those people , am I talking about love? no, i'm qualified to talk about love yet
    our society problem that there are all kinds of wrong around us such as the certifications for some higher level of education are fake!!!
    well it's easy to have a fake certification but no one might know the truth about it expect the one who is getting paid to do your job for you student
    well you are fooling yourself at the end becz when it comes to real job you're the wrong person to be taken

lets review the basic about how you live your day... you are a College / University student or even an employed
    1- wake up go to work to show others your face as if your ms.world
    2- complain to others how hard your studies your work well guess what life is not easy you have to work hard
    3- if you're a given a task to do and you have football match to watch you give the task to someone else
    4- spend the night on net watching videos / anime / hang out
    5- you have to reply to every single post on your wall , twitter instogram, wahtsapp , black berry

finally when real task comes you complain that you don't have time!!! students when feel they can't solve it they just give up and hand it over or pay for the solution

my dear english members you can make a difference together we can make a better society since many don't know what is there missing part they just to have a real goal in their life

i hope everyone finds his missing part and start to do his job by himself since no one is stupid but lazy

all the best
    من لم يمت بالسيف مات بغيره *** تعددت الاسباب والموت واحد

فاعمل لدنياك كانك تعيش ابدا واعمل لاخرتك كانك تموت غدا...

HalloOo
    The titl attracted me 2 read ur topic,
    I thought u will be talking about love or a social problem
    U have a unique writing style indeed!
    This article can be published in a news paper or a magazine
    ur right no one is stupid..we all r creative but. laziness may be the problem
    Now I m gonna find my missing part
    thanks brother..we eagerly wanna read more of ur writtings

sigpic

تعليق

يعمل...
    X