إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• }{Famous english quotes}{

Hey every1
    what's up .... I hope u r doing well

I have some English quotes to share with u
    They are really nice

enjoy ur reading

1. “If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.” Lewis Carroll

2. The love that lasts the longest is the love that is never returned.” William Somerset Maugham

3. “Listen to many, speak to a few.” William Shakespeare

4. We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.” George Orwell

5. “Love comes unseen; we only see it go” Austin Dobson

6. “To an ordinary human being, love means nothing if it does not mean loving some people more than others” George Orwell

7. Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Christopher Robin to Pooh” A. A. Milne

8. What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.” Albert Pine

9. Reality can destroy the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?” George Moore

10. To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all.” Helen Rowland

11. We are all geniuses up to the age of ten.” Aldous Huxley

12. Smiles form the channels of a future tear.” Lord Byron

13. The difference between friendship and love is how much you can hurt each other” Ashleigh Brilliant

14. “When words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain” William Shakespeare

15. Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it” William Penn

16. Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.” Benny Hill

17. Life is to be fortified by many friendships. To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence.” Sydney Smith

18. You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal.” Elizabeth Taylor

19. Sit down to write what you have thought, and not to think about what you shall write.” William Cobbett

20. A wise woman puts a grain of sugar into everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with everything he says to her.” Helen Rowland

21. You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” Bob Hope

Cheers

[align=center][align=center]
    great dear sis
    i've learned so much
    though these three i like the most

Love comes unseen; we only see it go

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake

[/align]
    [/align]
    [flash=http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded/5120_1151997038.swf]WIDTH=400 HEIGHT=400[/flash]

[align=center]شكرا للمنشد ابراهيم السعيد *كلمات رائعة* [/align]

تعليق

[align=center]Really nice quotes

I found this one is really true ::::

Reality can destroy the dream; why shouldn't the dream destroy reality?”

Thanks a lot
      Take Care
      [/align]
      http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded...1182461885.jpg

تعليق

When words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain” William Shakespeare

تعليق

hi guys and thanks alot for ur comments

take care

تعليق

Love comes unseen; we only see it go

You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

really nice sis

thanx a lot

waiting 4 more

solo sooooooul

تعليق

[align=center]hi,

nice qoutes sis

I like shakespeare's so much, especially

(When words are scarce they are seldom spent in vain)

thanks alot

salaam
              [/align]

تعليق

يعمل...
              X