• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Rule of modern Technology in higher Education

Investigation:

Rule of modern Technology in higher Education

Written by : Raga Al-Buriki

Today we live in a world that witnesses a fast pace of changes in the technological world which lead to a technological revolution in a wide range of fields in which education is the most important where modern technology plays a significant parts in the educational process , and it’s presence is essential among students in various institutions.
    In the area in this subject we surveyed people and got their opinions about the importance of applying these modern technologies in education and its influence in the performance of students as well as the disadvantages of using them. “More than one task at once” by this expression the Administrative of Cultural Affairs in Sultan Qaboos Higher Center of Culture and Science Sultan Hamed Al-Shukaili started his speech where he said: “the effect of modern technologies on students depends on how they exploit them where some of their uses depend on their needs only. On the other hand some exploit them by getting addicted by depending on them in everything they do” and in the importance of employing these technologies insisted that “modern technologies are considered one of the most important methods that supports the student in his educational life. Nowadays, there are many applications that make it easier for the student to perform their tasks efficiently with by saving their time and efforts, where they can perform more than one task at the same time. On the other hand some students exploit these technologies in the wrong way where they waste their time and get distracted from their studies by using applications that only waste their time and effort and effect negatively their studies” and finally he concluded by saying: “ beware that all of modern technology application have only been made for our own benefit and it is up to you whether to use it in the right or wrong way and also you are the one who is responsible of educating the society about the right way using these modern technologies”
    And about the effect of modern technology on students’ performance Dr. Hind bint Abdullah Alhashmi said “using modern technology has a positive effect on university student performance where through this technology the educational subject has become available for all students where they can refer to it easily. Also students can communicate with their instructors via email. This helps to improve students GPA. Moreover, Dr. Hind added that the availability of these applications on smart phone helps students in their studies.
    And Bikhit AL-Shibli said” new technologies have made the process of communicating between students ,sharing knowledge and making discussions easier where they can make a study circle about a certain research or lesson.
    Moreover al-shibli added that “without doubt the importance of the available applications in the smart phones have increased day by day. Today the student carries his books and lectures in his mobile phone. Where we used to take a lot of time and efforts but now everything easy. Technology is weapon with two sides and you are the one who choses it’s path.

In addition zamzam Al-Mammari –student in collage of applied science sur- said” every technology has two sides a good and bad side. Each person has to use this technology in moderation. For example my usage of my smart phone had a negative effect of my studies where I got busy using whatsapp and . And she said” I don’t deny the benefits of the applications.

Naser bin Nasser Al-Kimyani –student in higher college of technology- said” new technologies effect on studies through university students dependence on the electronic references whether they are books, applications, search engines or educational websites which have ability of fast and easy way to get the information. Personally I feel that its disadvantages are less than its advantages and for sure the bad usage increases its disadvantages.

♡›♥
    ÅØÇáÉ ÇáäÙÑ Èßö ¡
    ÓßÑå ÇäöíÞå
    ♡›♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehohk...Cn1l7x-so1tjlQ
يعمل...
X