تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Michael Jackson "Give Thanks To Allah"

Michael Jackson become muslim, this is great news i just heard from my friend samir, every one can download and listen to the song name "Give thanks to Allah". I m surprise how easy Michael speak Arabic, its difficult for non arabic speaker to say some words and Michael sing as well as a great arabic singer, i think he learn to speak arabic and the holly coran for years, thanks to Allah that gives as Michael because he is my favourite, may allah save him and give him iman to serve islam. Everyone are invited to download the song at
    http://www.to.ma/dl/Micheal_Jackson...ks_To_Allah.mp3
    or just
    Click Here

Michael Jackson

Lyrics

Give thanks to Allah, for the moon and the stars prays in all day full, what is and what was take hold of your iman dont givin to shaitan oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah. Allahu Ghefor Allahu Rahim Allahu yuhibo el Mohsinin, hua Khalikhone hua Razikhone whahoa ala kolli sheiin khadir Allah is Ghefor Allah is Rahim Allah is the one who loves the Mohsinin, he is a creater, he is a sistainer and he is the one who has power over all. Give thanks to Allah, for the moon and the stars prays in all day full, what is and what was take hold of your iman dont givin to shaitan oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah. Allahu Ghefor Allahu Rahim Allahu yuhibo el Mohsinin, hua Khalikhone hua Razikhone whahoa ala kolli sheiin khadir Allah is Ghefor Allah is Rahim Allah is the one who loves the Mohsinin, he is a creater, he is a sistainer and he is the one who has power over all. IMPORTANT
    Many people mail me about this story, that is not Michael Jackson and its YUSUF ISLAM (cat stevens) or ZAIN BHIKHA a south african singer.
    I think and its my personnal idea and as i follow in many websites thats MJ voice anyway i like the song and Michael Jackson has joinded the Nation of islam last december 2003.

this article was written by
    Abdessalam El Hassani El Alaoui

WWW.TO.MA

Thnx brother for the new news.. it's the first time that i heard that micheal jackson became muslim.. i know that his brother is!! well thats good news so now we have one more new muslim... may God bless us all

تعليق

hi dear brother
      Thanks alot for the news
      i heard these news last year
      but you know i still suspect in these
      news ... may be because we did not see
      any thing on TV or heard any thing in the radio

it is hard for me to believe such thing
      but if it is really true ... i wish him all the best
      and may ALLAH fill peace in his heart
      and give him Faith to serve ISLAM
      ...We live as we dream alone

Joseph Conrad

تعليق

I heard the Nasheed...its not a song because it doesnt have music on it but I still suspect this news

Its very difficult to prevent such a report from coming up in TVs and news agencies

Anyway, If its true I hope Allah will strengthen his faith and make him a good muslim who serves Isalm in all fields

ولو أرسلت رمحي مع جبان *** لكان بهيبتي يلقى السباعا
        إذا الأبطال فرت خوف بأسي *** ترى الأقطار باعا أو ذراعا

تعليق

really??
          Is that true
          This is my first to hear he became a muslim.
          I'll listen to the song now
          Thanks bro for the news
          http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded/719_1163883072.jpg

تعليق

يعمل...
          X