تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Strong Bond

Strong bond.. away from ionic bonds …etc. This still a none identified bond from my view. I realized with time how strong it is since time was not able to break such bond. 8 years has passed since I met abroad the young disabled girl but her smell, her moon face and effect of her hand which added magical touch to my heart. The moment is still jumping to my memory every time I hear the name, when she smiled and shaked my hand I felt that she has passed all the warmth of the world from her body to my heart and it kept beating hence. What I was able to see from her story that although she was a child and I was teenager but unlike me she was strong-willed. She wished to have a simple life away from pain. I didn’t know more about her we didn’t met later.
    Coincidences sometimes are better than thousand appointments as we always say in our native language but this was not applicable with me this time. The first news to hear about her that she is in the intensive care unit...no words could describe my feeling when I heard the news just like one more tiny stone added to break the standing mountain … I should be glad to know that she was able to attend some lessons and she is able to read and write now. I see that is an achievement to someone in her case.
    My steps through the ward to her are full of fear would she be able to recognize me? After all faces she saw?!! After all the pain she faced!!! Would I will be able to jump to her memory just like what she did with me?!! Did she still remember the toy?!! Does disease was kind to let her keeps her moon face??

Sometimes when we realize that we are unable, we feel guilty. May be the strong bond between me and her enforced me to have duty towards her. Strong bonds sometimes don’t have any relation with the race or blood relation.
    I don’t have anything to do except praying and strongly willing for my unique young friend. I wish I would not live to see the last leaf in her tree fall down before mine…

HIND
    10/12/2006
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...
يعمل...
X