تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Fundamentals of Management

[align=center]I am interested in management so if anyone knows about it just post it here... management is implementing everywhere it is almost involved in every aspect of our lives ...
    I am planing to be an excellent manager in the future therefore iam using it in my daily work ...[/align]
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

Bond Ticker

Treasuries Rally After Collecting Thoughts: The bond market is adding to yesterday's gains on strong volumes. The 10-yr yield is down to 5.028% from about session highs of 5.081% with postitive sentiment gathering momentum as June's rate decision remains in play. Treasury's Quarles said today low short-term rates were an abberation & that they mey return which helped to nudge yields down further. The dollar has been pushed around severely but remains up on the session with euro slipping to 1.2708 from highs of 1.2773 while the buck went to 112.0750 from lows of 111.5600 this morning. The dollar index continues its relatively strong reversal from May 15 lows of 83.60 to 85.31. The buck is getting bid as gold has taken a dive to 653.00 (-29.30) & flows back into treasuries help drive currency trade.
    11:21 am - Coupon Pass: Fed adds $1.375B permanently via purchase of coupons with maturities June '06 to Apr '07.
    11:08 am - Curve Swerve: The curve has flattened dramatically, directionally the bias but goosed along by Treasury undersecretary Quarles, who answered questions today & actually had some effect on trade. The remarks, were made while "he was sweating it" to questions at a BMA event, & will be taken with a grain of salt by the market...however, the curve looks to be heading headlong into inversion again, & Quarles can do little to stop that.
    10:20 am - Gross, Snow: So with little to drive the market other than talking heads trade will likely meander higher, while the curve will flatten. The folks getting the day's (slow news day) headlines include Treasury's Snow, who rarely steps off message (or uses new words) & PIMCO's Gross, (see above) who is now adjusting his conversation, generally talking his position, to suit the reality of current rates & is also acknowledging that the Fed may be able to steer the economic ship.
    10:19 am - Dollar Flips Higher: The buck got a boost from overnight trade with currency markets assessing Fed-speak yesterday as being now relatively favored toward not pausing in June. Technical levels were also a factor as the euro pulled to back 1.2743 from resistance around 1.2860 on hourly charts that depict a newly forming downward channel. The yen, meanwhile, has lost ground on Bank of Japan statements that were perceived as slightly hawkish, slipping to 111.6850. The dollar index ran into resistance around 85.25 on its climb upwared & has since pulled back to 85.07. The week's positive reversal may be the beginning of a decent bottom forming around 83.57 which will assist in any near to medium-term significant dollar recovery. Naturally, strong follow-through next week will be required.

09:55 am - Cash to System: Fed adds $5.5B via weekend repos.
    09:43 am - Trade Wades into Flatter Water: The market is melting quietly, with the curve dictating the trade. The curve has moved flatter still & will likely continue to flatten further. The 2-10-yr yield spread has narrowed to less than 12 & will continue to flatten through the day. The market is gearing up for more talk about a cooling housing market & all that that implies.
    08:30 am - Treasuries Collecting Thoughts: The market has pulled back to near flat after slight push lower ahead of the open as yesterday's comments by Fed officials continue to get assessed in the context of a pause in June. The 10-yr yield is down slightly at 5.068% while the 30-yr yield is at 5.172%. The 2-10-yr yield spread twisted flatter to 13.1 from its widest level overnight of 14.4. Bond prices in the EuroZone are modestly higher despite signs of growth in France & further hints of inflation while in Japan, bond prices rallied as equities sold off. Treasuries will get little help to spur decent follow-through today as events are limited to just one Fed speaker with no data on tap. Nevertheless, the 10-yr looks to put in its first weekly gain after three consecutive declines. Yields topped out on Mon at 5.200% as investors were lured back into the market supported by relative valuations & a record $45B of principal & interest payments on government debt likely being reinvested. The dollar has regained some strength with the euro tracking lower, now 1.2765, as has the yen, even as numbers looked good. The yen has been hit down as well, sitting near 111.7000. Gold has fallen dropping on spot to 678.30 (-4.00) while oil has moved higher on ongoing geopolitical risk, now 69.66 (+0.21). There is no data on the docket, but the newly entertaining Treasury rep, Snow, who seems more open to reality & less-honesty averse today on CNBC, will speak at a Bond Market Association gathering. NY's Geithner will also speak at the same event, although to less laughter.
    08:25 am - President Bush has announced his intention to nominate Fed Governor Donald Kohn as the Fed Vice Chairman -- a seat left open in April as Roger Ferguson stepped away. Dr. Kohn is a veteran of the Federal Reserve System and an old confidant of past Chairman Greenspan. Before becoming a member of the Board, Kohn served on its staff as Adviser to the Board for Monetary Policy, Secretary of the Federal Open Market Committee, Director of the Division of Monetary Affairs and Deputy Staff Director for Monetary and Financial Policy (1983-87). The Senate confirmation should be swift as Kohn compliments Fed Chair Bernanke with plenty of Fed experience and an understanding of the process. Unfortunately, it still leaves an open seat on the 7 member board of Governors.
    07:32 am - Geopolitical Update: UN urges US to shut Guantanamo. Hamas force battles police in Gaza. Typhoon kills 23 in China. Tribal rebels blow up two gas pipelines in Pakistan... (Reuters). Roadside bomb in Iraq kills 4 US soldiers & interpreter. FBI agents search horse farm in Michigan for Jimmy Hoffa's remains. Violence in Afghanistan leaves more than 100 dead yesterday... (WSJ). Japan growth driven by domestic consumption. Prodi pledges labor market reform. French GDP picks up in Q1 but 2005 trimmed. Moody's upgrades Indonesia on improved finances... (FT.com). S. Korea tries to verify N. Korean missile test report amid signs of "activity". Iran calls IAEA meeting with El Baradei positive... (Bloomberg). Top Taliban leader "arrested" in Afghanistan... (BBC).
    ممنوع وضع إعلانات في التوقيع والصور الرمزية

تم تحرير التوقيع بواسطة الكـووس
    إدارة عاشق عمان

تعليق

You should be thanked for one thing that you expressed interest to help but this is not talking about management ...it is about finance news and securities market .... it is obvious that you need more information about management than me

تعليق

me also
        im so intersting in Mang.
        مايخاف البلل مثلي غريق
        لا
        مايخاف البلل مثلي
        شارب (ن) مية البحر وانا جاهل صغير
        مرتوي باليامال دمي
        مختلط في زرقته بصفاه وهياجه
        ولو انجرحت ينتثر ازرق لون دمي
        انا بنت النوخذه ماجد
        العالم البحار
        اللي صنع من مجد الصواري مجد مجده

تعليق

[align=left]Management is a skill that can be learned. You can improve as a manager by working every day to get better. If you pick one subject each day, and work on improving in that area, you will be a better manager before you know it and others will notice it too.[/align]
          I will write about it soon

تعليق

[align=center]Hi ...

its so nice to see somebody intersting in the mngt ..In fact i took mngt in my first year but unfortunatly i forgot what i learned .. cause am intersting more in Information technology...

any way ... mngt is very important not just in the commerce or business ... Mohammed ( 3laih af'9al elsalam )) .. is conisder as the best manager and the leader .... so it is obvious that ... this scince is taken for along time ago ...

we have to manage our life ... our time ... and implement the process of the manegment clreary ....

i hope if you have such this talent and you are intersted in the mngt ... dedict your time studying the mngt book .. and you can find alot of books there ..

or you can even major in the mangt...

wish to you all the luck ....[/align]
            [5"]"قال تعالى :{[U]يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِن جَاءكُمْ فَاسِقٌ بِنَبَأٍ فَتَبَيَّنُوا أَن تُصِيبُوا قَوْماً بِجَهَالَةٍ فَتُصْبِحُوا عَلَى مَا فَعَلْتُمْ نَادِمِينU] ]}الحجرات6

اذا قصدك .. تهين اسمي .. عشان تشمت في العذال
            حشششى لا انته .. ولا غيرررك . ولا عشرره من اشكالك

لو شفتهم ((واحد )) يشوفوني ((اسـراااب))
            مـن ويـن مالـدوا نظرهـم لقوووووونـي
            حتى ولو يهوي على نجمـي شهـااااااااااب
            يكفينـي إن إسمـي كبيـر "بعيووووووونـي "

شريتك طيب النية صدوق وبالهوى جذاب
            وبعتك وانته ما تسوى ثقل ذرة بميزاني ..
            http://lexusenthusiast.com/images/we...front-view.jpg
            حبايبـنا ,,,, ايش الدنيا ,,,, بلاكم .. !!!!

تعليق

Ten Things to do to be a Better Manager

[align=left]It is not a shame if you don’t know something but the shame is not to seek to know. When we were born we were not able to talk and read but we learnt that in stages and proceeded. Therefore, I have searched for some books which could give me a better view about management and I have signed to an online management newsletter. Although I didn’t make much effort but this was fast but what I will do I will post what the author wrote about the ten things to put you directly on the way and at the same time I am not going to rely on his article because I am looking for something more comprehensive, experienced and tangible. I commented below some of the tips and I am willing that you will comment also.

1. Select the best people
              As a manager, you are only as good as the people on your team. Give yourself a better chance to succeed by picking the best people from the start.
              What happen if you are not selecting the people?? You could stimulate their change or provoke them to be creative.
              My manager was fed up from my colleague and he was about to kick him outside. I asked him to let me to handle that and he agreed. Now my friend is very cooperative because his problem that he was not seeing his job interesting and lacking appreciation from the manager. I gave him some responsibilities where I know he is better than me in. He performed it interestingly with joy too. I showed that to the manager and directed him to give some admiration here. Everyone realized that my colleague became more responsible and cooperative and sometimes he shows me creative ideas. I think by time the manager discovered that abilities vary from one person to another and the smarter who distribute the responsibilities according to abilities in order to achieve excellence.
              2. Be a motivator
              Human beings do things because we want to. Sometimes we want to because the consequences of not wanting to do something are unpleasant. However, most of the time we want to do things because of what we get out of it.
              It's no different at work, people do good work for the pay, or the prestige, or the recognition.
              They do bad work because they want to take it easy and still get paid. They work really hard because they want to impress someone. To motivate your people better, figure out what they want and how you can give that to them for doing what you want them to do.
              3. Build Your Team
              It is not enough that people are motivated to succeed at work. They have to work together as a team to accomplish the group's objective. After all, if we just want them to all "do their own thing" we don't need you as a manager to mold them into a team, do we?

Try to improve your team building skills. Think about courses, training and further study or workshops which are lest costly.
              4. Be a Leader, Not Only a Manager.
              You have built the best team from the best employee available. You motivated them to peak performance. What is missing? Motivating a team is worthless unless you provide direction; unless you turn that motivation toward a goal and lead the team to it. It is the ability to lead others that truly sets a manager apart from their peers. Remember that leaders are found at all levels of the organization, so be one.

If you are not a good leader than you will loose control of your employee and things will be messy and so nothing will be accomplished on time.
              5. Improve as a Communicator
              Communication may be the single most important skill of a manager. After all, all the others depend on it. You can't be a leader if you can't communicate your vision. You can't motivate people if they can't understand what you want. Communication skills can be improved through practice. Here are two exercises you can use to improve your ability to communicate effectively.
              6. Get Better At Managing Money
              To stay in business, a company has to make money. That means bringing money in the door and it means spending less than you bring in. Depending on your function in the organization, you may have more influence on one area or the other, but you need to understand both. You can help your company, your employees, and yourself be getting better at managing the company's money.
              Don't be put off by the numbers, or by the fact that "it's math".
              7. Get Better at Managing Time
              The one thing you will probably have less of at work than money is time. The better you get at managing time, yours and others, the more effective you will be as a manager.
              8. Improve YourselfDon't focus so hard on your people that you forget about yourself. Identify the areas in which you are weak and improve them. The fact that you are reading this article shows you understand the concept. You need to put it into practice.
              9. Practice Ethical Management
              Enron-like scandals have really driven home the point about how important ethics is in business.
              10. Take a Break
              You are less effective as a manager if you are over-stressed. You are less tolerant. You snap at people more. No one wants to be anywhere near you. Take a break. Give yourself a chance to relax and recharge your batteries. Your increased productivity when you return will more than make up for the time you take off. Have a good laugh or go relax somewhere.
              [/align]

تعليق

great...!

well done all of you.. wish you all the best...

good luck to you all
                شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

[align=center]Great ...

waiting to read something new ... in managment ...

sa7rawi [/align]
                  :crying: صحـــــــــــــراوي :crying:

تعليق

Thinking Positively

[align=center]I found something interesting about Positive Thinking . This book in PDF format. Simple language and tengible examples. It is about 42 pages. It is also talking about fear and use of energy. A good manager needs to be always positive.
                    I started reading ... hopefully when i finish i will post my summary. [/align]

[align=center]Power Positive Thinking[/align]

تعليق

Comments

Chapter 2 is about how o maximize your energy resources. I really liked the quote “wise men use their knowledge, while fools ignore it” It is applicable I believe.
                      Don’t be trapped in your fears and anxiety. I have read also that your psychological status could affect you … none organic diseases could cause organic diseases. Hypertension is an obvious example.
                      90% of what we worry about is imaginary “what if?” so our subconscious mind respond to it as a real situation we are going through and it affects our health and happiness. There is an Arabic saying “لا تشغل يومك بهموم غدك فقد لا يأتي غدك فتخسر يومك"
                      Thus, try all the time to think of good things which makes you happy and see your body response trust me I practiced it but I am not thinking of something very complicated..
                      I saw ladies crying when they failed driving test .. so what ? Whether you passed or failed there is life after exam. All life experiences pleasant and unpleasant are opportunities for you to learn something valuable. Always remember to ask what can I learn from this?

Memories are video recordings of your life event so don’t use it to recall traumatic experiences otherwise you will be reliving it again with all its pain and suffering.

Creativity which is the most important property differentiate people .. well I am arrogant little but all people I know saying that I am creative my mind is always boosted via the question how I can change it to the best not to the better .. Something special and unique?? I added another skill by reading this book which is as I mentioned previously “use of unconscious mind energy represented into memory and thoughts. No more fear and anxiety. I have also specified time for every thing which could enhance me.

تعليق

Hi Hind..nice name mmm reminds me of my ex-gf

Sure management is big topic, but we can simplify it..believe me you don't need to learn all that as i have been guided through 4 lessons and they work 100% for any type of management.. i will tell you first lesson, if you like to hear the rest pleas tell me

Lesson Number One
                        A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"
                        The crow answered: "Sure, why not."
                        So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the rabbit and ate him.
                        Management Lesson:
                        To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up

تعليق

sorry
                          i don't have any thing but good luck

تعليق

[align=center]Well thank you for participation but I dont think this is directly related to Management it is about the personality and I don't think I got your point. Can you elaborate? [/align]

تعليق

WOOOoW v.interesting

thank you sisters for these info.
                              ممنوع وضع إعلانات في التوقيع والصور الرمزية

تم تحرير التوقيع بواسطة الكـووس
                              إدارة عاشق عمان

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X