Fundamentals of Management

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

[align=left]In a plain English, time management is essential for any leader..at the end of the day isn’t management about personality and people.. if you scrolled further up you will see your comments about being good manger (no7)..you mentioned that you are looking for our comment which should be “I am looking for something more comprehensive, experienced and tangible” now where on earth you will find something more easy to understand than my story

So to wrap it all up and to fulfill your desire of “I am planing to be an excellent manager” of your top post here is another lesson for you to learn

Lesson Number Two
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy.
    "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull." They're packed with nutrients."
    The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.
    Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
    Management Lesson:
    Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there. [/align]

تعليق

[align=center][align=center]i remembered what i said no need to remind me but there is another point from your story Mr. fox and i don't like multiple meaning i have a wise look Mr. [/align]
      Thanks for participating her and it is true that management is all about the personality . Woundering why you selected a rabbit?? I understand rabbits very well becuase i keep some at home yesterday another rabbit died because he was to young to defend himself against that wild cat. This is natural selection theory who is best adapted will survive. [/align]
      الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

تعليق

that is very nice all of you participate in my subject>>

also it is good to tallk about mngt coz it will befite all commerce student

alz3eem86
        ممنوع وضع إعلانات في التوقيع والصور الرمزية

تم تحرير التوقيع بواسطة الكـووس
        إدارة عاشق عمان

تعليق

يعمل...
        X