X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Professionalism is Everything

The Early Bird Catches The First Worm
    It is important to be on time to work. This includes any meetings and appointments that are scheduled. Punctuality shows your professionalism and your respect for your work, company, and co-workers. Getting a fresh and early start to your day will also help you get your work done more efficiently. It doesn't matter if the boss is late, or if coworkers are late- they don't have to prove themselves anymore.

Don't Fly Off The Handle
    When facing a problem or dispute at work, handle it calmly. Think through the situation carefully before taking action. It is also good if you can talk to someone, like your manager, about this problem or dispute. Getting angry and reacting hastily can only lead to making a problem bigger or even creating new problems.

Dress To Impress
    What you wear to work is important especially if the nature of your job entails meeting a lot of people. Dressing conservatively is usually the key. Suits for men in blues, grays, black, and browns are the norm. For women, clothes in traditional colors that are neither too short nor tight are recommended. You can get the best cues from the environment around you. It is better to blend in than stand out as far as the way you dress goes.

All For One and One For All
    Working within a team is crucial for any successful business. Those that want more of the limelight will probably be looked down upon. Being a part of a team allows you to have input, brainstorm, develop rapport with co-workers, and shows your manager that you have a variety of skills that are important to companies.

Keep A Lid On Things
    Confidentiality is essential for all employees in any organization. This confidentiality is not limited to keeping confidential information within the organization but also within a team or department. Some projects may require discretion even from other co-workers at some point in time. Keeping such information private will show your loyalty.

The King and I (My Boss and I)
    Your relationship with your boss is very important. Having a formal yet friendly relationship is usually best. Let your boss pace your relationship with him/her. Becoming too friendly with your boss may cause problems.

To Email or Not To Email
    Check your company's email usage policy. Can you send personal email through your work email? If you can, is your email monitored? Remember that if your email is monitored, your emails are not private.

The Spelling Bee
    Make sure that you check all your documents and written communication, and make sure they are as clear and correct as can be. Use a spell checker or even ask someone to proof read something if you aren't sure about it. Writing a document or email with spelling mistakes, for example, shows carelessness and lack of attention to detail. Make sure that your facts are straight, and the way you communicate them is correct.

You're Not in Kansas Anymore
    Being humble is very important, especially if you're fresh out of university. You may have been "a big man about campus" in college, but here you need to be humble and realize you have a lot to learn. Your work, even if it is not glamorous or especially interesting to you, can teach you a lot.

Just Two More Days??
    There is a huge difference between the deadline for a paper at school, where you may be able to ask your professor for an extension, and the deadline for a project or part of one at work. Extensions may not always be an option since other people's work may depend on your segment. But remember that if you need an extension NOT to ask for it 2 hours before the due date, but early enough for the boss to re-arrange things.

Heard It Through The Grapevine
    Although it may be tempting to listen in or even contribute to office gossip, it can get you in very deep trouble. Gossip usually is made up of truths blown entirely out of proportion making them very untrue. Remember that most of what you are hearing is probably not true and may hurt someone's or the company's reputation or work.

Hope you benefit from the above

Have A Great Day!
    [align=center]http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded...1196190031.gif[/align]

[align=center]شكرا "جــواهــر" على التوقيع الرااااائع[/align]

this is realy a nice topic

thanx sis
    http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded/590_1149201464.jpg

تعليق

Thank you Sis

تعليق

[align=left]VERY GOOD SUBJECT

THANK YOU[/align]
        أحبه ولا ابغضتـه علـى شـي ٍ إيسويـه
        ولا زالـت أرقـاب الرجـا فيـه منعاجـه

فقد خاطري شـي ٍ مـن الضيقـه امسلّيـه
        وغدت روحي من النـاس والليـل هجّاجـه

أروح لمكـان ٍ خابـره ..خابـره يأتـيـه
        أسوق القدم صوبـه وهـي مالهـا حاجـه

لعل وعسى مـا حدنـي للمجـي ..يدعيـه
        وأشوفـه وانـا مـاودي أسبـب احراجـه

محمد بن فطيس

BRAZIL

تعليق

very good topic indeed..

Thanx alot..

it is very useful for all profissional jobs..
          شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

[align=left]Thank you on the subject,
            but perhaps different from the place of work of the other [/align]
            [align=center]http://www.uae-up.com/up2/uploads/58527d7585.gif[/align]

تعليق

it is Very nice Topic my sis Um 9ammas
              ممنوع وضع إعلانات في التوقيع والصور الرمزية

تم تحرير التوقيع بواسطة الكـووس
              إدارة عاشق عمان

تعليق

[align=center]i enjoyed reading that sister ..

very useful tips ..

everyone needs them .. i think i'll copy then and keep them with me ..

thaaaanks ..!!!
                [/align]
                " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

very nice topic and i think everyone should read it and learn

تعليق

Thank You So Much , That’s Really Cool
                    الحمدلله

تعليق

[align=center]Thanks Guyz and sorry for the late reply [/align]

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X