X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The Monster

This is a real story ... trust me
    It was yesterday evening when i came back home i could hear the screaming from the road two buildings away ... i ran to the house and opened the door directly to the dinning room ... oh god what happened i wounder did i enter the wrong house ...all the sofa were teared pictures and furniture in the center
    follow him he said .
    You come go on the other side ...
    I raised my head and i could see the boys and the housemade are runing upstairs. Well I shuld participate as a family member I took one of the brushes (i thought he is a theif) . Unfortunately till i go upstairs they killed him ...

It was a little rat who created that mess in the house and fear in girls . He jumped on the housemade head and setteled on my sister neck ..waw
    she kept shouting and running upsatirs... i think the rat was annoyed well by her ..

Most girls are have really soft hearts ... it is a smal animal without consideration the diseases it could cause
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

[align=center]wooooooooow
    Most girls are have really soft hearts
    what about you sis
    aren't u a girl too

fuuny story

all in all
    buy a cat[/align]
    http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded/590_1149201464.jpg

تعليق

[align=justify]Well .. there was a cat but they throw it ...
      The rat is a punishment .. the problem is that it comes from our neighbors house . They are indians they leave the rubbish inside the house to burn it sometimes later on.
      We complained several times to the owner. Dont worry I like rats really interesting to follow a rat and i think it is smarter than a man [/align]
      الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

تعليق

[[align=center]color=FF0000]smarter than a man [/color]

sure it is
        ??????????????????????????????????[/align]
        http://www.omanlover.org/vb/uploaded/590_1149201464.jpg

تعليق

يعمل...
        X