• Peace of My Mind

[align=center][align=left]Desperate?
    Surrounded by troubles?
    Overcome by problems?
    If you want to see how to save a hopeless situation, just read below

What do you want?
    Do I really know what I want?
    Sometimes I don’t know what I want.
    I know what I don’t want. I don’t want pain and I could accept illness, hunger, poverty and death. Sometimes the stress from what I don’t want becomes so overwhelming. It is getting clearer that what I want is to be in a place of certainty that pain cannot affect me and disturb my peace of mind.

Is there such a place? It seems hypothetical, theoretical, escapist and impossible. Why do I bother myself to think about it?

Tip 1: You should know exactly what you want and what you don’t consequently you ongoing behavior will be either acceptance or rejection according to that but nothing in between either black or white or right or wrong.

Why I do what I do?
    I often wondered why I respond to a situation the way I respond. Interestingly, I have responded to the same event in different ways at different times. To the extent that one response can be opposite to the previous response. Why?

I have searched for answers. Nothing seems to be final, but although I think it is something to do with my beliefs. Then, if my beliefs about the situation changes, my response changes, even if the situation is the same. At present time, my beliefs boil down to 2 basic categories. Is the situation beneficial to me or not? Is my response the right thing or a mistake? If I believe it is right and beneficial for me, then I would want it.

Why do I choose to believe the way I believe? Most of the time it is based on experience of the same type of situation in the past and whether it was beneficial to me. Sometimes it is gained from others experience in similar situations “wisdom”

When I face a new situation, iam lost. Not actually, because the new situation may resemble one in the past, and I can decide to lump them together and respond in the same way, at least for a start.

Why do I believe what I believe? Because I decided to do so. Making a choice is a decision. I can choose to decide I no longer believe in what I used to believe in. I can choose to believe in something else, even the opposite.

Tip 2: to believe one way or another way is merely a decision based on your belief at that point in time.

Can I believe in anything? Yes, I merely decide to believe in it.
    Am I free to decide to believe in anything? I believe I am free to do so.
    I believe that any belief is only one decision away.

A Fantastic Story
    Difficult people.. although I have heard a lot about my boss when I fresh to work but I am not a person who consider others judgments. One year passed and every one was impressed how this unlovely person changed. Although it was hard to change my designation because my boss was totally convinced that there is no one like me but I was able to convince him that there is no future for me if I didn’t apply what I learned. I was able to learn something new. It caused a problem to the lady who took my position because he is comparing all the time and I feel she is blaming me. In fact it is not my fault; it is obvious that she can’t express herself. If she is really smart and he would expect his assistance to be the same. He cares about time, details and wise handling of problems. Even in confidential things my opinion was taken. The impressive not just for everyone that now he is not shy to say I don’t know teach me I wanna learn. He is dealing better and appreciating others effort.
    What I am wondering is how he is believing in his religion and he asked me to make prayer for him near al ka3ba!!!! He knows about all scientific mericals.

Let’s analyze the story for your benefit.
    1. Don’t rely on others experience make yours
    2. Gain trust first then impress or the opposite
    3. Motivation is also important it could create better working environment
    4. Consider your mistakes. It is not a shame to do a mistake but the shame is to blame someone else.
    5. Sometimes consultation is essential and it is a source of collecting information.
    6. Planning is necessary. Any successful work should have the following: goal, resources and time factor. Assessment of the outcome is also important.

Hint: the problem may not change immediately but the burden of responsibility is instantly lifted from my shoulders. Many a time, circumstances change and the problem shifts from appearing as a curse to appearing as a blessing.

Request: Watch your behavior you are delivering a message about your religion. I know now why others not believing us although the miracles are obvious to anyone have a brain. The problem is that we know and we don’t obey and still we expect others to believe and follow us???!!!!![/align][/align]
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...
يعمل...
X