تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• New Suggestion

[align=center][align=center]I took an exam last week . Although, everyone thought I will perform excellent but winds do not bring what ships want. I found that I am shy I can not speak loudly within a new group. I think I should improve my speaking skills . I have worked to download a american test programe testing for that purpose but it is still not enough.
    "I have a suggestion for the supervisors "speaking section
    We open a topic, good topic, where we post an opinion then anyone could post his opinion whether supporting or denying then he or she should elaborate or state supporting for his opinion .. and it goes on till we reach to good convencing outcome

[align=center]Debate[/align]
    [align=center]I will leave the roles and regulations for the supervisors.[/align][/align]
    I will try to participate regularly when my time permits. [/align]
    الصدق ربيع القلب و زكاة الخلق و ثمرة المروءة و شعاع الضمير...

HI dear HIND

first of all I'm sorry about what happened to you during your exam. but I think what you really need in this kind of examination if to practise your English out loud whenever you have the chance.
    It happens to me sometimes when I do presentations but I prefer to be sitting than standing. and I make sure that I'm calm and I have a smile on my face ( as usual :P) and have all my notes ready. I find it even easier if you start talking to someone just before you start.

About your suggestion I really don't mind.. you guys pick any topic worth discussing and I'm here to help.
    شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

[align=center] I don't panic in any presentation or seminar usually and i didnt here but the problem was that they did not give you a time to plan for your speech 15 seconds and talk and convence the listenners although it was enough in some where i have the freedom to choose the topic i made it even without planning. It is not our native language but this was not a problem. Either i do something the best or i dont do it at all this is my problem nothing in the middle is satisfactory for me especially in career issues. [/align]

تعليق

I see. In Debate, I would start by giving the pros and cons and towards the end I would give my own opinion and why. I think this is the best way.
        شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

[align=center]Hi ladies and gentelmen I am welcoming you to launching of our debate series. The first topic we will debate upon it is

[align=center]Selection of Major [/align]
          Some people select their major according to the need of market with relevancy to the salary range while few select it for the purpose of being professional in a particular discipline based on their preliminary interset .

Which one do you support??
          State your opinion, express and support...

Who is against and who is with?
          raise your points

I am the judge so I will maintain the responses
          and I will organise you into 2 teams and finally I will announce the winner team. [/align]

تعليق

يعمل...
          X