تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• increasing number of unmarried women

Doesn't this sounds like a BIG problem?. I mean what would happen when there are huge number of unmarried women around us?. Currently, you can find a lot of unmarried women who are now over 30, 40, 50 and above. These women desperately want to get married but who would go for an old woman while they can find younger one easily?. The thing is that, most people are afraid to marry to a woman who has passed over 30 coz no one believe that a woman could stay upto that age without making love, so, this is really scarry thing to most men. We keep on asking ourselves, why wasn't she married till now?. there must be something bad she did that no one wants to marry her.. and the story keeps on going on and on. eventually these girls stay like that for the rest of their lives... Sometimes they do get married to an old men, I mean very old, or those who are divorced...

My advice to women is that, you get married as soon as you get a man who wants you. Men have more choice than you. Another thing, never agree to have a man as your boyfriend coz he will keep out soon after he has used you. I wouldn't marry a woman a played with, so why should others?.

Women should also agree to marry a married men coz they have no much of choice. Once a man of any kind approach to marry you, you must agree and be happy.

That is all folks

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha :kakakakaa
    good topic and thanks for the advise

let the women choise the man she want :s6
    :
    "إذا اردت ان تعيش سعيداً. .:s1:
    :s1: فقط ابتسم فى وجه من تقابله".
    :s1:

تعليق

thanx

تعليق

Emanwell,
        What would you do when no men wants to see you anymore?. I mean, no boyfriend, no partner, no men at all in your life. Wouldn't you wish you are dead?. Unless otherwise you have a negative !!! ok

تعليق

hehehe, what is you problem dude?

I agree with you that the number of girls and women exceeding that

of men, but nowadays women don't think of getting married until it's

too late. They have high expectation of their future life and their

acheivements. and they don't realise until it's too late ..!!

In my decent opinion, job is a job at the end of the day and the greatest job is the world is motherhood and fatherhood.

Good topic.... keep it up brother
          شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

LOL !!!

brother , nice thoughts :p

its true and we've all noticed how the number of un married women is increasing but it doesnt mean that there's only one solution - marry a married man - because yu just cant generalize things and not all men are the alike..

same thing with women .. it's about how you set your prioraties ..and what comes first .. for some women .. marriage is in theend of the list .. that's why they're still unmarried untill they realize it's too late when they reach to the end of their lists ..

thanks m

really good topic to discuss
            " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

يعمل...
            X