تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What are your intentions in having children?m

I know most of you would say, We want children so that they take care of us when we are old! Right?. Well, if this is your thinking then you better think again because you are wrong my friend!!k

When child grow, they have their own different plans than the one you have set for them. They might do a little of your just to please you but with very difficult acceptance. I think most of the parents have seen this and they wonder what they did wrong , I mean, their children do things against their plan.k

People should start putting their children?s future plans behind; they should know that it will be up to their children to decide and not them.

Your plans should simply be "wanting children just for fun"!. I.e. raise them like your toys or pets. Love them as much as you want but don'tt think that they will love you the same!. Don'tt think that they will take care of you as you did for them!!. Your plans should always be for yourself and not for anyone else.

The only plan you should include in yours is getting a decent burial when you die!!. I think this is the only thing your children will be happy to do for you. It's like getting a relief from you so that they start their life without being disturbed!!k

Anyone has a good plan for their children out there?. Tell us what they are and how you ensure it will work out!

Anyone wishes to had kids?. Tell us why?k

[align=center]drear brother !!

i wont say what you wrote here isnt true .. well, because it's your point of view and i totally respect it !!

but come on !!!!!!!!

you're looking at things from the negative side !!!

you mentioned almost every bad thing that will happen to you if you have kids !

but that doesnt mean there's no bright side !!

there are lots of parents who are happy with kids !!

lots of them wouldnt live without thier kids and life meanss nothing to them withou kids !..

ask a couple with no kids about it !!

you'll see that they're dying to have kids !!..

and they've tried almost every possible treatment so they have kids !...

if yu loved your kids and taught them how to be the best people they can be .. and if you gave them all wha they desreve .. your job will be done then !!

it's their turn now to give back and be there for you when you need them ... and trust me .. if you were there for them they wouldnt let you down !! otherwise .. dont feel bad .. at least you did what you had to do and they'll appreciate it someday when they need you !

kids can brighten up your life and make it colorful .. if you looked at them with the eye of care .. and if you loved them ..

best of luck !!...
    [/align]
    " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

since you think i am negative then let us look at it from the other end..from the children

As you know some of the old parents don't care much keeping themselves clean at all the time. They like the old style look and no one can tell them to change that habit coz it will be like insulting!!. Unfortunately their new generations kids don't like this look. They dislike the look of their own parents thus they don't like even walking with them when they come to the city. Some of them would even say to their friends that the old man is not his farther or old woman is not his mother!!. Can you imagine that ?.

It is very sad to see those ignoring their parents coz they think they're now smarter than them. They had forgotten that their parents were the one brought them to this world and made them what they are.

I know a family which dumped his old parents. He rented them a caravan far away from them so that no one could no if they are his parents. He sends them food though but is that enough!!.

Would you folks through your parents away when they are old enough?. I mean if they are very old, can't wash themselves anymore, they smell bad and do the wiwi within their cloths, and any place they sit, etc!!. Would you otherwise rent them an Indian to take care of them, cleaning them and keep them in a separate room!!.

What would you do if your parents are too old to take care of themselves?.

تعليق

well, are your fingers alike? we see all kind of situation where sons/ daughters dump their parents but on the other hand we still see good sons and daughters who take a good care of their parents.
        شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

SE..please stick to the topic and tell us why do you wana have kids?

تعليق

simply because I love kids and when I get married my husband will refuse not having kids

kids are the sweatest thing in life they just make my day when I see them

and yes I wanna grow old seeing them surrounding me and how much you love them it's all gonna reflect back on you.
            شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

Smokey..you can love them as much as you want just don't never think that you have a plan for them..let them have their own plans..as you said you wana see the "little you" walking around and growing but that is that..no plans

next plz

تعليق

يعمل...
              X