X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I need help

How are you ]
    can you help me . I want to be more confident when I do my presentation because I am very afraid when I do it

[align=center]hey girl .. welcome to the forum ..

well, i see that to be confident in a presentation .. you have to work hard in it and make sure from home that you're 100% ready to present !!

then try not to take things TOO seriously .. think of the presentation as a very simple thing to do .. and believe that you can do it !!

thank also about how you'll get confused if you were scared ,, and keep concentrating on the subject you'll present in ..

i see that you're english is excellent .. you just need to believe that you can do it .. and i see that you do !!!

best of luck sweeeeety !

hop i helped you !
    [/align]
    " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

[align=center]I did Mine At the first time in the SqU yesterday
      nothing could make me warry
      make an idea in your head that Prisentition is funny
      it is a time to have fun with student by prisenting that subject
      don't ever think about others opinion later
      believe your selv sis
      Oh >>my teacher gave me A- becuase i didn't sing the song [/align]
      أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
      وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
      SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

يعمل...
      X