تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Ielts Exam

Hi every body I need your help I well make IELS EXAM at 07/07/07 so if any body have something to help my with pleas do
    Thanks

[align=center]WoW

what a nice date

inshalah u'll get the help soon

i have no idea

sorry

and GOOD LUCK[/align]

تعليق

best of luck dude

I have no idea too

never sat it before

Good luck
      شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

[align=center]i think the IELS is similir to the toefl and i've done the toefl ..

i'm not sure i can help you but try to inrich your vocabulary and get used to answering academic questions .. and practise writing specially academic writing .. all the best brother ! [/align]
        " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

If its the same as toefl as Mysterious girl said I've done toefl and its split into 3 sections section 1 listening and comprehension which was designed to measure you ability in understanding conversations in English section 2 structure and written expressions this section was constructed to measure your ability to recognize language that is appropriate for standard written English. Finally section 3 reading and comprehension in this section you have to read a passage and then answer some questions about it then of course you will get another paper which is the writing paper in which you have to compose a mini essay about a certain topic in a limited amount of time . That's all what I know hope its gna help you just concentrate.
          http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3...laroid5go5.gif
          [bimg]http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/7500/pstv2.gif[/bimg]

تعليق

[align=center]WoW. Interesting. Most members here havent sat IELTS

I have done IELTS. It is a four parts test. The first one is speaking. The person is interviewed indiviually by an academic person for around an hour. Then, after a while, the person goes to the test room where all applicants are tested there. The test is three hours test, split into three parts. Listening, Reading and writing.

Speaking or the interview
            Is three sections. 1st, you will be asked simple questions like your name, where are you from and any similar questions. Then, u will be given a card which has a task to talk about, like talking about a person who influenced u in your life or talking about your hometown or any similar topics. The third part starts by asking u more harder questions related to ur topic.

Listenting, reading and writing are all done at the same time(3 hours test)
            Once u finished the 1st part, u cant get to the 2nd. but some people do as they are in the same answering paper. Reading is a bit difficult. Writiong is divided into 2 parts. 1st, writing about a diagram and the the other part, writing about any discussion topic

GOOD LUCK[/align]
            TrY tO bE nIcE aS mUcH aS yOu CaN

تعليق

ٍStudens in gollege of Applied science have sat IElTS Exam
              and I am one of them

we have study IElTS book then we did the exam
              وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ نَسِيًّا

تعليق

[align=left]Actually IELTS exam is all about practicing it. I have done this test three times in my live and I got good results in all of them. It's quite different than the TOFEL. Ghareeb Eldar covered almost all the test skills, but just I'd like to add some ideas from my experience.

The test is not so hard and depends on your practice and preparation

The grades are out of 9

There are two different types of IELTS (Academic and General

To get a higher mark, try to focus on speaking skill because it's the easiest skill in the test. However, the test considers the overall grade as well.

For the speaking skill, usually the grade is 4, 5, 6, 7 etc, while in the reading and writing parts, you could get 4.5, 5.5, 6.5 etc.

Writing and reading are the most difficult skills according to a study collected by British Council about the test. What makes these two skills the most difficult ones in the IELTS is the short time. You have just one hour to write two topics in the writing test. The first writing task is about graph or diagram or a certain process and you are asked to describe what you see in the given figures in 150 words (Note that you can't use your own knowledge in this part, just describe what you see). The second part is on a topic (Usually taken from current issues in education, universities, internet ...etc) and you need to write at least 250 words, so, if you divide your time giving to complete the writing test, you need to give this part at least 40 minutes and the first task 15 minutes and five minutes to check your writing.

The reading task is the hardest part in my opinion. You'll be given three different articles and you need to answer around 16 questions for each article. You should have a good skill in scanning and screening through the texts (Put in your mind that each article has at least two pages length)

Sorry for the long description

Regards
                UnBeLiEvAbLe[/align]
                التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة UnBeLiEvAbLe; الساعة 05-06-2007, 09:31 AM.
                [align=center]فتوى سماحة الشيخ أحمد بن حمد الخليلي في الحكم الشرعي في بيع رقم لوحات السيارات: مما يؤسف له أن الناس فقدوا الإنضباط في تصريف أموالهم، وأصبحوا أقرب إلى السَّفه والتبذير، والمال أمانة في يد الإنسان، فـ الله تبارك وتعالى يقول ((وَلاَ تُبَذِّرْ تَبْذِيراً، إِنَّ الْمُبَذِّرِينَ كَانُواْ إِخْوَانَ الشَّيَاطِينِ وَكَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ لِرَبِّهِ كَفُورا))... ما الذي يدعوا إلى ذلك، لماذا يحرص أحد على أن تكون الأرقام الآحادية هي التي يقتنيها؛ هذه من جُملة السَفَه، وما الفارق بين الرقم الآحادي والأرقام الأخرى المركّبة، ما الفارق بين ذلك ،هذي إنما فقط مجرّد بَطَر، والله تعالى يقول ((وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِن قَرْيَةٍ بَطِرَتْ مَعِيشَتَهَا فَتِلْكَ مَسَاكِنُهُمْ لَمْ تُسْكَن مِّن بَعْدِهِمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلاً وَكُنَّا نَحْنُ الْوَارِثِينَ)). وذكر عموم العذاب الذي يصيب الناس، وبيّن أن منشأه فساد المترَفين ، الله سبحانه وتعالى يقول ((وَإِذَا أَرَدْنَا أَن نُّهْلِكَ قَرْيَةً أَمَرْنَا مُتْرَفِيهَا فَفَسَقُواْ فِيهَا فَحَقَّ عَلَيْهَا الْقَوْلُ فَدَمَّرْنَاهَا تَدْمِيرا))... هل ينساق هذا الحُكم على بيع أرقام الهواتف المتميزة أيضا؟؟ كل شيء يُصرَف فيه المال بطريقة فيها تبذير ؛ فذلك ممنوع، نحن نجد أن الله سبحانه وتعالى يأمر بالقصد في الإنفاق ، حتى في الخير؛ لا يُبذّر الإنسان حتى في الخير...[/align]

تعليق

يعمل...
                X