تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Writing skills

Hello all members.I want your help .......How can I improve my skills and abilities in writing especially paragraphs and essays.PleaseI hope all member to share with their opionions and suggestions.
    Thanks
    قال البشاشة ليس تسعد كائنا
    يأتي الى الدنيا ويذهب مرغما
    قلت ابتسم مادام بينك والردى
    شبر .فانك بعد لن تتبسما

[align=center]Look for some webs but I prefare you writhe some paragraphs, essays by your own and give them your teacher or anyteacher you know and let her checked up and then rewrite it as a second draft , give her again and so on until you do that one correctly. Then Try again and again. I have your problem until now but I do like that just sometimes.
    I was a fool in writing . I wasn't able to write a full sentence, but now I can write a full sentence with one error.
    TRY YOUR BEST[/align]
    أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
    وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
    SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

I agree with what dala3 said
      and keep rewriting till it becomes perfect paragraph

تعليق

U must have a large imagination to get ideas and also try to write when u have no work and write in different topics and then u'll see a big change in ur writing sweety
        أيا معشر العشاق بالله خبروا
        إذا حل عشق بالفتى كيف يصنع
        يداري هواه ثم يكتم سره
        ويخضع في كل الأمور ويخشع

تعليق

[align=center]what i know is that your writing reflects the type of books that you read

and you'll notice that yourself dear if you read a certain type of books then tried to write something .. and dont forget to always practise writing so that you get better by time

wish you all the best
          [/align]
          " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

[align=center]learn the basic grammars bro and try to read as u can as MG said

[/align]
            [align=center]حظ عيني لو تشوفك كل يوم & حظها وانت لناظرها الضياء
            نام فيها نام وانعس لا تقوم & بالسعادة يا تباشير الحياء
            انت يالي لك انا عمري اسوم & وارخص الغالي بلا زيف ورياء
            والبقايا ما لهم عندي لزوم & قلبي وقلبك حبايب اوفياء
            غيبتك وجدان واحزان وهموم & تتعب افكاري تسبب لي عياء
            ودي بشوفك مع طيب العلوم & عن عيوني لا يبعدك النياء
            صدق انا مشتاق لكني كتوم & اجبر عزومي ويمنعني الحياء
            منزلي فوق الكواكب والنجوم & وافي وسمعي على صوتك حياء
            وش على عيني ولو شافتك دوم & دامك انت في نواظرها الضياء[/align]

تعليق

يعمل...