تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ?What will happen if we run out of Petrol

I don’t see any other investment here other than relaying on petrol. Let’s assume that tomorrow we are totally out of Oil and Natural GAS!! What is going to happen?.

The rich people have no problems coz they already invest enough outside the country. Soon when the bell of last barrel of Petrol rings they are off the country.

What is going to happen to the rest of us?. Have we thought of the situation?. What is going to happen when there are no more food in the market?.

I've been hearing some people saying that they will fly to Africa and live there coz they have been there before and that they don't need to be rich to leave there!!. What will happen if AFRICA refuses you

hi bro
    nothing will happen
    just no job no food no care
    nothing move on the roads,in the sky in the sea just human

they will use camels, donky,hourses,................
    and the result
    no polution
    no rich
    mooooooooor poooooooor people
    يا رفقةَ العمرِ ، فيمَ الهجرُ بالعَجَلِ........هل قد نسيتمْ نسيماً راقَ من غزلِ
    ويحَ الزمان الذي ما انفكَّ يجمعنا........حيناً ، ويبلي صفاءَ الماء بالوشلِ
    طيفُ اللقاءِ مضى ، هل نحن ندركهُ.....أم قد تولَّى ، ولم ندركْهُ من كسلِ ؟
    وا حسرتاهُ ! وكم قد قلتها زمناً.............لكنَّ دمعاً غزيراً جالَ في المُقَلِ
    يا ويلتا ! قد أتاني الشيب مُنْتَظَراً..........فاليوم أبكي شبابَ الودِّ والأملِ
    واليوم أبكي ربوعاً ، غاب ساكنها...........أبكي رسوماً عفت من ذلك الطَّللِ
    مُسلِّماً بقضاءِ اللهِ منشرحاً...................يمضي الزمانُ ، ويخفي ساعةَ الأجلِ !

تعليق

hello al harith

it's good to think about these stuff

petrol as we all know has become now an essential source for our economy .. but the problem is that if the country counts on it as the primary source and in a big percentage !!!

we've been hearing about how now governments are looking for other sources to fill in the place of petrol as source but they're not moving fast .. plus .. as normal citizents i think we should have the chance to talk and represent our thoughts and ideas about what we think could be the solution ..

i dont think we'll move to africa
      people before us lived without petrol .. and they didnt face any problem with that

thanks for the good topic bro
      keep it up
      " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

Running out of petrol, well I meant oil

I don't think it is going to be soon, if it is going to be

you don't have to think about bro, and be optimistic

As an advice, Always think of the solution before talking about the problem

The government trying to find alternative resources to over come this problem

but, running out of oil will not happen before 100 years nor 200 years

Regards
        صغيرٌ يطلب الكبرَ******** وشيخٌ ود لو صغرَ
        وخالي يشتهي عملاً ******** وذو عملٍ به ضجرَ
        ورب المال في تعبٍ ******** وفي تعبٍ من إفتقرَ
        أهم حاروا مع الأقدار ********أم هم حيروا القدرَ

تعليق

يعمل...
        X