تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Quotations of Love

In our lives there are really SPECIAL people who deserves 2 hear nice words from us .....Here are some quotations of LOVE that I read once & I wanna 2 share it with u:s1
    :

*Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.
    *Three things of life that are most valuable - Love, self-confidence & friends.
    *He taught me how to love, but not how to stop.
    *Love is a language spoken by everyone, but understood only by a heart.
    *Love the heart that hurts you, But never hurt the heart that loves you.
    *Never say goodbye when you still want to try. Never give up when you still feel you can take it. Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.
    *Say I love you and mean it, don't just say it cause you can.
    *It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
    *Listen to the love around you. Your ears are open even if your mind is closed.
    *"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction”

At the end I wanna just 2 send these words 2 every person mean sth 4 me ..Thanx alot

nice 2 be in love

thank u
    http://www.s77.com/up/up11/6e3b2a5dc8.jpg

I love standing in the rain...because then no one knows im crying

تعليق

really nice topic friend

keep it up

angel

تعليق

woOow nice 1 really nice 2 be in love but some time it hurts!! thanx 4 da nice topic
        © wacha wacha waseme

تعليق

thanx 4 u r nice words
          about the important topic^_^
          يا رفقةَ العمرِ ، فيمَ الهجرُ بالعَجَلِ........هل قد نسيتمْ نسيماً راقَ من غزلِ
          ويحَ الزمان الذي ما انفكَّ يجمعنا........حيناً ، ويبلي صفاءَ الماء بالوشلِ
          طيفُ اللقاءِ مضى ، هل نحن ندركهُ.....أم قد تولَّى ، ولم ندركْهُ من كسلِ ؟
          وا حسرتاهُ ! وكم قد قلتها زمناً.............لكنَّ دمعاً غزيراً جالَ في المُقَلِ
          يا ويلتا ! قد أتاني الشيب مُنْتَظَراً..........فاليوم أبكي شبابَ الودِّ والأملِ
          واليوم أبكي ربوعاً ، غاب ساكنها...........أبكي رسوماً عفت من ذلك الطَّللِ
          مُسلِّماً بقضاءِ اللهِ منشرحاً...................يمضي الزمانُ ، ويخفي ساعةَ الأجلِ !

تعليق

nice topic
            thnx!!!
            ان لم يجبك بدني يوم الطف فهاهنا اجيبك يا ابن بنت رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله
            سأذكرك في كل شربة ماء يا حسين

أرأيت اختا قدمت لشقيقها فرس المنون؟؟..... ولا حما وكفيل ..... من ذا الذي يقدم للجواد ولامته؟..... والصحب صرعى والنصير قليل

تعليق

Thanx alot 4 passing every one

تعليق

nice words in love..

thanks sister..
                http://disk02.arb-up.com/i/00022/pxjo4vgyib6l_t.jpg

لن أحاول أن أغير من نفسي لــ أجل أي شخص ..
                ولن أعبث بشخصيتي لـــ أرضي الاخرين...
                فأن لــم تعجبك شخصيتي كما هي ..
                فـــ غيرك يعشقها بجنون !!

تعليق

يعمل...
                X