Today, it will be The Massive campaign of the

protection of our beloved prophet

we want to tell them who is Muhammad

(Peace be upon him)

How things began,

In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate

Ages upon a dusty ages, There was a faint light that

was hidden in the middle of nowhere,

the twinkle light that will lead the entire world to the greatness.

This light was hidden to be known, and unknown to be found.

This world was dreary, nothing seems to be right, and when you wipe your eyes

you may see the reality clearly.

The prophecy of Mohammed (PBUH)

Thirteen hundred and seventy years ago, Mohammad

(peace be upon him)

was sent to the humanity from the gracing of Allah

(The most powerful and the greater). Mohammed the illiterate person living among illiterate people,

He read no book,

composed no poetry ,

made no speeches, and had no knowledge,

but with the gracing of Allah,

he became the most honest sparkle light to the entire world,

he used to harm no body,

he was beloved from the children and the elder people,

he is the one who change the world, and lead us to right path, he is the one who will become the redeemer to all Muslim

They insult him, with no care,

the reason which make me write this topic is, I'm jealous to the Islam and the one who brought it, and the shinny way to this earth...

Time passed, they have tried to ruin Islam repetition by making a childish photos,

they dropped a bomb on us, after that thing, A large number of Muslims terminated buying their goods for a while, it cost them a huge damage on their economic. And they begged us to stop these terminations.

Days passed as we do, we stopped this termination, and start to buy again.

Nowadays, 17 different kind of news paper aired a lot of these photos in the name of the freedom of speech, they insult the prophet peace be upon him.

They did this with no care, what this kind of freedom they speak about,

to all Muslims in the whole world, they won't stop this war until we obey

Them,

As Allah said

(And never will the Jews and the Christians approve of you until you follow their religion.

Say "Indeed, the guidance." of Allah is the {only} guidance." if you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allah no protector or helper)

قال الله تعالى( ولن ترضى عنكاليهود ولا النصارى حتى تتبع ملتهم قل ان هدى الله هو الهدى ولئن اتبعت أهواءهم بعدالذي جاءك من العلم مالك من الله من ولي ولا نصير)

They won't stop, we should show them how we love him, because he simply said

( No one will be religious until I be his

beloved more than himself, his beloved son, his beloved parents, and the entire human)

(لايؤمن أحدكم حتى أكون أحب أليهمن نفسه وولده ووالده والناس أجمعين)

Please and Please, show your love to

your beloved prophet,

this site below is for Wikipedia, they aired

the photos, and we need as much of

people as we can to stop this ruin..

Click on the photo itself...

And in the same

site.. u r going to find another one..

its for putting ur opinion about the termination..

WHAT R U WAITING FOR...

This is the end of my topic, may Allah

raise who've tried to finish this topic,

they hardly refused to mention

their names,, they want it to be their

excuse when they meet Mohammed

in heaven inshallah...

may Allah let the paradise their last

destination, and may Allah let the

prophet is our redeemer.. And all

Muslims in the whole world...

Thank you all

HAMSAH

HEARING NO RESPONSE FROM OUR ……. DOESN'T MEAN WE DO LIKE IT OR WE ARE NOT EXIST

IT MEANS HOW WEAK WE BECOME

What A harm, shame shame shame shame

سمو الأمير

أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
    وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
    SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

those were nice wrods

thanx bro

keep it up

angel

تعليق

thanx prince
      realy ur words touch my feeling

all muslim sleep(sorry i say that but it's true)

we have many thing to replay on this kind of human

we shouldn't buy any products from them
      i mean company who communicat with them
      because they change the code all the time

and some muslims didn't know
      Allah ability to distroy themin any meant
      but we should protect our propht name

Mohammad

(peace be upon him)

doesn't need our weep on him
      he want us to be strong people and make Islam high

thanx again bro
      يا رفقةَ العمرِ ، فيمَ الهجرُ بالعَجَلِ........هل قد نسيتمْ نسيماً راقَ من غزلِ
      ويحَ الزمان الذي ما انفكَّ يجمعنا........حيناً ، ويبلي صفاءَ الماء بالوشلِ
      طيفُ اللقاءِ مضى ، هل نحن ندركهُ.....أم قد تولَّى ، ولم ندركْهُ من كسلِ ؟
      وا حسرتاهُ ! وكم قد قلتها زمناً.............لكنَّ دمعاً غزيراً جالَ في المُقَلِ
      يا ويلتا ! قد أتاني الشيب مُنْتَظَراً..........فاليوم أبكي شبابَ الودِّ والأملِ
      واليوم أبكي ربوعاً ، غاب ساكنها...........أبكي رسوماً عفت من ذلك الطَّللِ
      مُسلِّماً بقضاءِ اللهِ منشرحاً...................يمضي الزمانُ ، ويخفي ساعةَ الأجلِ !

تعليق

thanks alot bro
        nothing to add
        http://www.s77.com/up/up11/6e3b2a5dc8.jpg

I love standing in the rain...because then no one knows im crying

تعليق

DiD you go to the site which shows when you clik on the picture
          the red one
          they need our SIGNITURES
          أقـولُ أمـامَ الـنـاسِ لـسـتِ "حــبــيــبــتــي" ... وأعـرفُ فـي الأعـمـاقِ كـم كـنـتُ "كــاذبــا" !!
          وازعــمُ ألاَّ شــيئَ يـجـمـعُ بـيـنـنـا ... لأُبـعِــدَ عـن نـفـسـي وعـنـكـِ الـمـتـاعـبـا ..

فـلا اللـيـلُ يُـخـفِـي لـو أرادَ نـجـومـهُ ... ولا الـبـحـرُ يـخـفـي لو أرادَ الـمـراكـبـا !!

\/
          SometimeS We Have To Give Our Hearts The Chance To Speak Not Holding Our: Principles, Decisions, Pride or Stubbornness

تعليق

I signed in the site although I'm not quite sure how this might help In fact such sites may take advantage of such topics. I don't know how true that is.

Arab and muslims became numb over the last few years. Can't care anymore! have no feelings what so ever! Signing in a site we don't even know who created it doesn't solve the problem. In my view it is a way to divert our thoughts into something else and we forget the main issue and what we are actually fighting for.
            The most stupid excuse I've ever heard is what they call it " freedom of Speech""
            It's not a freedom of speech anymore. it is an insult to the whole muslim nations worldwide. I have no idea why on earth they are so annoyed by Islam!

Thanx alot brother for your topic. Great effort May ALLAH rewards you for your good deeds.
            شكرا جوااااهر

تعليق

they saidthat " your freedom ends when OTHERs freedom start
              THEY don't belive in that
              THEYare talkingfrom the STRENGTH side
              and we are getting as weak side
              SMOKY
              signt at that site won't be the best sulotion
              but it is a good start stopping puplishering such rediculous things about our ISLAM
              at least we have moved instad of shouting and talking in our homes without moving
              we are good in giving excuses and denying
              MAYBE NOT denaying
              BUT no REAL ACT OR RESPONSE
              THERE IS A SAY SAYS: يا أمة ضحكت من جهلا الأمم
              I SAY: يا أمة ضحكت على نفسها ولا زالت تضحكُ
              thanks alot
              and AMEEEEEN
              التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سمو الأمير; الساعة 02-03-2008, 06:10 PM.

\/

تعليق

prince
                tell me why u want us to SIGNITURES?
                our

the prophet peace be upon him.

don't need to our SIGNITURES
                ALLAH with him
                مُسلِّماً بقضاءِ اللهِ منشرحاً...................يمضي الزمانُ ، ويخفي ساعةَ الأجلِ !

تعليق

u r right SiS

ALLAH is with ISLAM
                  SO we don't have to move ever to do things because GODis with us ?

\/

تعليق

no we should to move but
                    by the way
                    that oue ename don't
                    know from wher we got that way

as u know they r thinking we r stupied
                    and we should show them who is
                    prophet MOHAMMAD's UMMAH

تعليق

EMMMMMMMMMMM
                      SiS
                      I thinks u r convincing me
                      THANKS

\/

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X