X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I still remember

Hello everyone,,

I was thinking and I came up with this idea,, lets share with each other the moments we remember from the first day of school!!! Isn’t that fun?? Am sure you guys still remember things you went thought on that day so please share it with us,, ill go first…

I still remember

So I started my first day of school finally, I was excited to start my school day and I did,, but sometimes I wished that day never came,, I realized after weeks that this is real and there is no running away,, it was reality. Unlike the teaching game I used to play with my cousins lol.. I remember the time when my mom woke me up, I can still remember her voice echoing . I remember being so proud of my self and how the teacher pointed at me telling the other students that were crying and holding their moms tight.. I told my mom to leave so everyone can see I was a big girl.. sometimes I wish time can go back so I can leave every moment again or to tell you the truth I don’t because I live these moments everyday,, what was funny is that I felt like am in charge of everything.. as if I was the boss of everything,, I was so small and yet I though I was the big one! The one that can do anything! Well looking back at these memories makes me smell the smell of victory!!
    I can still remember how good my new clothes, new shoes felt,, I can still remember when my teacher gave me that piece of candy coz I was behaving well lol..like it was yesterday… I can see the memories and pictures flashing through my eyes. The playground was fun, I still remember my self springing and it felt like flying, I can still hear the ball bouncing,, I still see the children sliding.. I can hear my self giggling and smiling non-stop! I still remember how excited I was to go home and do my first homework,, I was glad,, so glad that my first day of school went well.
    These pictures are going to be in my mind forever and ever,, that’s something we don’t lose,, good happy moments…
    Y*~l| LILY |l~*Y
    صن النفس واحملها على ما يزينهـا Y تعش سالمـــاً والقـول فيـك جميـل
    ولا توليـــن الـنـاس إلا تجـمـلاً Y نبـــا بـك دهـر أو جفـاك خلـل
    وإن ضاق رزق اليوم فاصبر إلى غدٍ Y عسى نكبـات الدهـر عنـك تـزول
    ولا خيــر فـي ود امـريءٍ متلـونٍ Y إذا الريـح مالت ، مال حيـث تميـل
    *~l| A drop of rare honey |l~*

Yشكرا نور عيونيY

thanks my dear
    very nice your remember
    I like to think what I did in my school, with my friends and with my teacher
    I was very noisy when I studied in school hahahahaha

تعليق

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyz i need u to share
      Y*~l| LILY |l~*Y
      صن النفس واحملها على ما يزينهـا Y تعش سالمـــاً والقـول فيـك جميـل
      ولا توليـــن الـنـاس إلا تجـمـلاً Y نبـــا بـك دهـر أو جفـاك خلـل
      وإن ضاق رزق اليوم فاصبر إلى غدٍ Y عسى نكبـات الدهـر عنـك تـزول
      ولا خيــر فـي ود امـريءٍ متلـونٍ Y إذا الريـح مالت ، مال حيـث تميـل
      *~l| A drop of rare honey |l~*

Yشكرا نور عيونيY

تعليق

wonderful
        i'm still surprised that you can remember that
        ma shaa allah

I an't really remeber the first day very well .. but i think that i cried alot back then

what i can remember is that sometimes my ucle used to come to my school while i was alright .. then i start rying wanting to go back home when i see him hehe ..

i also remember my little sister's first day of school .. because i was the older .. she cried wanting to come with me .. and i guess -not sure- that she even attended classes with me lol

that's all i remember i guess .. if i did remember anything else i'll be back
        thanks lily
        you're a great girl
        " فَـــ امان آللّه يآآ وجهـٍ عرفنـي حزّة آلحاجــــهـ "

حسابي في تويتر @F_alamry

=)

تعليق

يعمل...
        X