• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• the free time

No two zebras stripes are the same...
    just like snowflakes!!
    Lo siento las personas. It's been two whole weeks since I've last updated...I was reminded today when I went into work. What is new with the life of Kelly Cross? Well for one thing the Uconn mens basketball team BEAT NOVA this past weekend...payback suckers that's all I have to say. It was glorious! I went home this weekend to surprise the fam and watching the Uconn game with my daddio was a definite plus.
    Basketball is over...we didn't do that well at the end of the season. Kind of a harsh subject...maybe next year right?
    School is school. Classes are pretty tough this semester....that's my own fault though. Loving my Postmodern American Drama Class...aka POMO. It's fantastic..I love the people in it and my professor, Jeffrey Lentz is AMAZING.
    RENT is going to be on the Albright movie channel for the month of March...so I'm PUMPED!!!!! Channel 27 is what I like to call HBO Albright College Style. We get different movies in every month and they're played over and over again on channel 27..you just have to gget the movie schedule and you're good to go.
    Also the RSA FORMAL: Sparkling City Celebration is coming up on March 10th! I'm in RSA so I'm planning on going to that. It should be a lot of fun!
    alright I'm going to the gym. Basketball's over and post season doesn't start for a couple weeks. I feel fat if I don't go haha (And I've just started playing raquetball with my neighbor, Cliff, and it is SO MUCH FUN. I'm terrible, but I try hard. As the comedian Brian Regan says, "Raquetball is the only sport where you can be looking at the ball and at the same time it is smacking right in the back of the head at 800 mph..."
    alright I'm out!
    God Bless!
    here's another little story for you to read:
    Most Important Question During my second month of nursing school, our professor gave us a pop quiz. I was a conscientious student and had breezed through the questions, until I read the last one: "What is the first name of the woman who cleans the school?" Surely this was some kind of joke. I had seen the cleaning woman several times. She was tall, dark-haired and in her 50s, but how would I know her name? I handed in my paper, leaving the last question blank. Before class ended, one student asked if the last question would count toward our quiz grade. "Absolutely," said the professor. "In your careers you will meet many people. All are significant. They deserve your attention and care, even if all you do is smile and say hello'. "I've never forgotten that lesson. I also learned her name was Dorothy.

heey there
    The best forum for this topic is English forum
    "آلصبر عَن بَوٍح آلأحآسيس .. " قّتآل "
    ................................. و آلبَوٍح فِيْ بَعض آلمَوٍآقف ~ فشِيلة"

تعليق

يعمل...
    X