تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I will never forget my time 'Chelsea'

In my absence, my future will be open, because you deserve me to thank the fifa coins special open conference. On this day, I have mixed feelings, I look back to the past, and we hope that in the future, wondering if it would bring me anything. I look forward to a new life makes me happy and enjoy the most important thing: to play. I will never forget my time 'Chelsea', and you love me. I will always cherish the love. 'Chelsea' officially announced Maceachren left the Wigan midfielder genius rent in Beijing January 23, 'Chelsea' announced on the official website of the midfielder 20-year-old Karen Mackay line loan or lease Wigan end of the season. The front half of the season, Karen Mackay on loan to the British Crown in the final team Waterford FIFA 16, but this time rented means the transfer window, as it will continue to run the British crown season games the stadium for the remainder get enough playing time but in the future to return to Stamford Bridge to gather strength. Maceachren 'Chelsea' Youth Academy when he was 17 years to complete the first Blues representatives of the League of the Champions League in 2010, 'Chelsea' traveled to Slovakia against Zilina and Karen MacKay by second half substitute for cheap fifa coins the soccer team and 16 in FIFA and won the end of the game as well.
يعمل...
X